AVIC411.com

Any word on a Firmware/Feature release for the Z1?

I agree! Enough time has passed for there to be a firmware update. Even if its not the "fix all" update we are all hoping for.

The MSRP of this unit should require Pioneer to have technicians working around the clock for a Bluetooth fix.

I have seen and been party to class action lawsuits for less.
Here is a response to my question to Pioneer...

Thank you for contacting Pioneer Electronics, Inc.
As of right now we don't have an update available for the Z1, however there is an update coming out fairly soon. We don't have an ETA but I would recommend to check with us periodically. 800-421-1404

Thank You,

Ramon
Customer Service Representative
[quote name="Cirbirus"] [quote name="drober30"]I have seen and been party to class action lawsuits for less.[/quote]

[off topic]
Great, so you're one of the people destroying the American legal system with pointless litigation simply so lawyers can get rich and people with actual damages get a coupon for 25 cents off their next purchase? Thanks ;)
[/off topic][/quote]
hahaha this is so funny, yet so true! Thank you for saying it Cirbirus!
[quote name="drober30"]I have seen and been party to class action lawsuits for less.[/quote]

[off topic]
Great, so you're one of the people destroying the American legal system with pointless litigation simply so lawyers can get rich and people with actual damages get a coupon for 25 cents off their next purchase? Thanks ;)
[/off topic]