AVIC411.com

3.0 Firmware Now Available for Purchase

3.0 Firmware for $60.00 now available from Pioneer at their website.

Why $60.00 for a firmware update? They had been free in the past.

The other gazillion posts about the update says it includes new maps. Maybe you were just too lazy to see that 3.0 discussions have about 97 threads already.

Why on earth did you start this thread when this has all ready been covered in length in many other threads. Really should read first below filling the forum up with pointless threads

Hopefully he stays away from the hack threads.

This one is pretty silly as a blind person using braille would have come across the other 3.0 posts with ease.

I started this because the other threads discussing that it was available for purchase did not show up on my computer. Discussing about hacks, my time is more valuable than sitting inside a house hacking this unit or asking people to send me their hacks.

I started this because the other threads discussing that it was available for purchase did not show up on my computer. Discussing about hacks, my time is more valuable than sitting inside a house hacking this unit or asking people to send me their hacks.

Good one, never heard of that one. So your computer also reads your mind so that it won't let you see threads about something going through your mind at that time. Talk about modern technology.

Looking at the index for the General F Series forum, I see seven separate threads discussing the 3.0 firmware without even scrolling, and one of them even begins with the phrase 'Buy Now'. You're blaming this on your computer? Really?

Looking at the index for the General F Series forum, I see seven separate threads discussing the 3.0 firmware without even scrolling, and one of them even begins with the phrase 'Buy Now'. You're blaming this on your computer? Really?

Naah, his time is just too valuable to actually look at anything here...