AVIC411.com

Hacked EZRider 3.0?

can i use the old maps i was using with 2.0? the only reason i want this hack is becuase i live in germany but have an american unit. help a brother out!

2.0 was Igo 8.0. 3.x is Igo 8.3. So you should get 8.3 maps. Why use the old ones? Just get the germany.fbl for 8.3 and be done with it.

-C

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when using the hacked ez-rider i have the problem, that my unit won't boot up no more. It does not even get to the starup screen. Then when i hit the resetbutton for about 5 seconds several times it finally comes back.

I placed back my backup, without the hacked one and everything is fine again..I'm using the eu 3.01 version.

• 1 month later...
Hi everybody >>maybe this question is been answered 1000 times,

I read i lot of post and i dont see theone that says how to use hacke ezider step by step

is ok to dum it down. THANKS

Replace your old EZRIDER file with this new one in the APL2/IGO folder

Add the World License to your APL2/IGO/License folder. This will not overwrite your old license just add a new one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry to jump in on this thread, but there is nowhere else I can find any info.

This is the only site I could find about hacked versions of ezrider.

I have an Eclipse AVN726EA, which uses iGo 8.3. The file it uses is ezrider_pna.exe. I've managed to unlock the unit (get into winCe) so I can browse all of the files. When I try to copy the new maps they don't show up, so I need either updated licences or a hacked version of ezrider.

I have tried pre hacked versions which do work with the maps, they don't work with TMC and a couple of other things. I have also tried the hacked version of ezrider from here but it comes up saying that it need something else (or something like that, I can't exactly remember).

Is it a Really big job to hack the file?

Eclipse hasn't released any new maps yet and the newest maps available here for iGo are WhereIS, which is much better than Navteq where I live. So I would really like to get the new ones working.

Thanks heaps in advance if anybody can help.

I have an Eclipse AVN726EA, which uses iGo 8.3. The file it uses is ezrider_pna.exe. I've managed to unlock the unit (get into winCe) so I can browse all of the files. When I try to copy the new maps they don't show up, so I need either updated licences or a hacked version of ezrider.

I have tried pre hacked versions which do work with the maps, they don't work with TMC and a couple of other things. I have also tried the hacked version of ezrider from here but it comes up saying that it need something else (or something like that, I can't exactly remember).

Eclipse hasn't released any new maps yet and the newest maps available here for iGo are WhereIS, which is much better than Navteq where I live. So I would really like to get the new ones working.

Most likely, Eclipse is also using a custom build of iGO for their unit. I doubt that Pioneer's build will work well for you, since it is geared to use Pioneer's hardware for things like TMC etc.

Best bet would be to find an iGO hacking forum and ask somebody there to do a hack on Eclipse-specific build...

Most likely, Eclipse is also using a custom build of iGO for their unit. I doubt that Pioneer's build will work well for you, since it is geared to use Pioneer's hardware for things like TMC etc.

Best bet would be to find an iGO hacking forum and ask somebody there to do a hack on Eclipse-specific build...

Okay thanks anyway. I'll see what I can find elsewhere. The only place I can think of is PPCwarez. Do you guys know any other good sites?

Okay thanks anyway. I'll see what I can find elsewhere. The only place I can think of is PPCwarez. Do you guys know any other good sites?

May be also gpsunderground. If you can handle Russian, somebody on 4PDA.RU might also help (they did ours)...

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

hi ben_moo,

I have the same unit as yours (Eclipse AVN726EA).. mind sharing how did you managed to enter WinCE? I would like to use other navigation software.

Thanks.