AVIC411.com

F700 3.0 Update Question

Hi everyone, I have the F700 and purchased the rights to the 3.0 update. Is there a thread that details freshly installing the 3.0 update ?

I had IDT's mod's on my F700 but I'd like to start with a clean unit for 3.0, could someone point me in a direction to do this ?

Hi everyone, I have the F700 and purchased the rights to the 3.0 update. Is there a thread that details freshly installing the 3.0 update ?

I had IDT's mod's on my F700 but I'd like to start with a clean unit for 3.0, could someone point me in a direction to do this ?

How do you figure that youve purchased the rights? The only way I know of to do so is to purchase the update from pioneer and wait for it to be shipped out. Since it isnt released yet you have not purchased the rights to 3.0

Ok, nevermind. Just threw that in there because I noticed others were saying it in other threads...

let me put it this way.... I'VE BEEN CHARGED FOR AN UPDATE THAT I WILL RECIEVE IN THE FUTURE.

+1 and LOL

I agree with you and that's a good way to put it - I think everyone has "purchased the rights" since the update hasn't been shipped yet.

+1 and LOL

I agree with you and that's a good way to put it - I think everyone has "purchased the rights" since the update hasn't been shipped yet.

FWIW, that's as opposed to people who are saying "I'll never pay for the upgrade, and want to know where to get it for free" That 2nd group of folks doesn't "own" a copy of 3.0.

Me, I prefer waiting for the Pioneer upgrade with its official install process so I don't mess anything up.

+1 and LOL

FWIW, that's as opposed to people who are saying "I'll never pay for the upgrade, and want to know where to get it for free" That 2nd group of folks doesn't "own" a copy of 3.0.

Me, I prefer waiting for the Pioneer upgrade with its official install process so I don't mess anything up.

I Agree, I decided im going to wait as well.

Same here .. wanting it now, but seeing half the postings in here, looks as if the updates are more to the maps and little to Windows CE kinda makes me think this is not going to be good.

One of the biggest updates I would have liked seen in the upcoming release .. the HD Module addition .. when you save presets, nothing shows as to the frequencies to each preset as it shows with selecting just FM and seeing the presets .. shows P1 - 98.5 MHz and so on .. the HD side shows nada .. just P1 and blank.

So .. who do we need to bug to get that updated ?

Ohh .. forgot to answer you question in regards to the "Fresh Installation Instructions" .. that will ALL be included with the SD's you receive from Pioneer .. they will either be paper form or PDF on one of the SD's .. you'll receive 2 SD's from them.