AVIC411.com

Avic-Z110BT rvfunproducts.com for $1298.00

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i emailed the douchebag and he said that they will ship sometime this week. the august 17 was probably a lie because i asked specifically if they came in yesterday and he said "Yes, sometime this week"

i better get it this week

hah! No wonder why he hasn't responded to my e-mail. I called him out the last time he told me, "sometime this week", which was on 07/29/09. I told him, "That's what you told me last week. What makes this week different?"

So yeah, he's used that line up with me and he knows it lol. Too funny.

You guys really need to question as to if you want to do business with this merchant. I am sure you will eventually get your units and at the price he is selling them for but what kind of horses shit are you going to get from this guy if there is a problem from that point? Just my 2 cents. Good Luck.

You guys really need to question as to if you want to do business with this merchant. I am sure you will eventually get your units and at the price he is selling them for but what kind of horses shit are you going to get from this guy if there is a problem from that point? Just my 2 cents. Good Luck.

+1. Why give this guy any business??? His actions should be reported to the BBB.

GOOD NEWS! I just got a call from a guy at RVFunProducts (not the douch, this guy was actually REALLY cool) and he said he was giving courtesy calls to everyone who ordered them since they've got like 40 to ship out (from their distributor here in Cali.). Even better, since their distributor is literally two zip codes from where I'm at he's going to put it on will-call so that I can literally drive over there and pick it up this afternoon!

Wow, I feel like I just won the lotto or something lol. I was getting prepared to wait another month or something or to have to cancel my order entirely and shell out $1,600 but then I get this call. What a way to start the day out!

Just giving a heads up to everyone else who might have purchased one from these guys. Although it did take FOREVER in the end it looks like they finally came through. Now I just need to pick up a MSN tuner and rear view cam and I should be good to go.

GOOD NEWS! I just got a call from a guy at RVFunProducts (not the douch, this guy was actually REALLY cool) and he said he was giving courtesy calls to everyone who ordered them since they've got like 40 to ship out (from their distributor here in Cali.). Even better, since their distributor is literally two zip codes from where I'm at he's going to put it on will-call so that I can literally drive over there and pick it up this afternoon!

Wow, I feel like I just won the lotto or something lol. I was getting prepared to wait another month or something or to have to cancel my order entirely and shell out $1,600 but then I get this call. What a way to start the day out!

Just giving a heads up to everyone else who might have purchased one from these guys. Although it did take FOREVER in the end it looks like they finally came through. Now I just need to pick up a MSN tuner and rear view cam and I should be good to go.

haha same for me! i got a call from some guy named pat or another. cool guy. theyre shipping literally like 40 miles away from my house, hopefully it went out yesterday and i get it by fedex today. i cant wait!!!