AVIC411.com

Reverting Back To 2.0

So far, I am not impressed but like I said it is still early. As far as response time I honestly think my 2.0 was faster as far as screen taps go. I really don't like the fact that I get absolutely no street names in 3D mode unless I am zoomed up to 200 ft :(. I did change the clip_planes roadsigns value in the default schemes to "roadsign = 0,1,50,0,1000" and this helped but I had to add it to the individual files. I'll work on it more.

For now I am going to blast V3.1 and revert back to my previous iterration until I can sort out some more quirks and hopefully I can add some mods of my own and willingly share them as I go.I have to use it alot and can't really be screwing with it. I'll try again this weekend when I have more time.

Definitely disappointed thus far but we'll get it!

So far, I am not impressed but like I said it is still early. As far as response time I honestly think my 2.0 was faster as far as screen taps go. I really don't like the fact that I get absolutely no street names in 3D mode unless I am zoomed up to 200 ft :(. I did change the clip_planes roadsigns value in the default schemes to "roadsign = 0,1,50,0,1000" and this helped but I had to add it to the individual files. I'll work on it more.

For now I am going to blast V3.1 and revert back to my previous iterration until I can sort out some more quirks and hopefully I can add some mods of my own and willingly share them as I go.I have to use it alot and can't really be screwing with it. I'll try again this weekend when I have more time.

Definitely disappointed thus far but we'll get it!

I referted back to 1.0 to do a clean 3.0 update. it hangs on system startup then, just like 2.0 doesn't work with new wince, then you need to put the 3.0 apl folder on it, then it works.