AVIC411.com

quick 3.01 question..............

I updated my f90bt per the instructions here........very good guides guys....thanks! It went very smooth....no problems at all! One question though.......You know where you can tilt the view in 3d mode, does it not let you tilt the view as far? I used to be able to tilt it until u could see the skyline. I have tried with, and without smartzoom with the same results. Thanks guys!

I updated my f90bt per the instructions here........very good guides guys....thanks! It went very smooth....no problems at all! One question though.......You know where you can tilt the view in 3d mode, does it not let you tilt the view as far? I used to be able to tilt it until u could see the skyline. I have tried with, and without smartzoom with the same results. Thanks guys!

You were only able to see the skyline because you must have had a modified sys file. Do a search for modified one's and replace it on your unit.

Here you go I have the tilt set at 7400

pioneer.zip