AVIC411.com

Couple of BT Hands-Free Bugs I noticed

1) When on a call via hands free, and another call beeps in, no notification on the unit or facility for clicking over, even though you hear call waiting beep over the speakers

2) When on a call via hands free, and another call beeps in and isn't answered, when the caller is sent to vm the unit thinks the current call has been ended and turns the music back on for a second until it realizes you're still connected

3) After phone book transfer, dialing out via cell phone to known contact displays "Dialing UNKNOWN", but when the caller calls in the unit displays "Call from: -Known Contact-"

what's the generally accepted method for reporting things like this to Pioneer?

This is on the AVIC-X7010BT with v2 firmware

[edit]

My BT hangs up when I turn the car off regardless of switching to my iPhone first!!!!

Very annoying, I have to tell people, "I'll call you back cause my car is going to hang up on you" every time I reach my destination!!!

interesting I'll test this out when I get home from work today

• 1 month later...
My BT hangs up when I turn the car off regardless of switching to my iPhone first!!!!

Very annoying, I have to tell people, "I'll call you back cause my car is going to hang up on you" every time I reach my destination!!!

ive tried today and its working fine for me i got a storm 9530 .. dont know if they got some probleme with the iphone

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ive tried today and its working fine for me i got a storm 9530 .. dont know if they got some probleme with the iphone

I think when I tried it with my Palm Pre it just disconnected the BT and the call stayed on, but I might be wrong.

The other day I was outside at work and got a call... couldn't hear the other person until I realized that the phone connected to my car... while it was OFF