AVIC411.com

3.0 update on f90bt, now no working bluetooth??

so i updated my f90bt using the one sd card, with the 2 winCE files, testmode folder and my flash disk folder overwrite method. originally it kept failing the process at canada.poi so i erased that file (i'm in the u.s. anyway) on the sd card and tried again. it finally went through. now everything boots fine, no drama works great. i noticed the bluetooth wasn't connecting to my already previously paired iPhone 3gs, the bluetooth light wasn't coming on either. i tried to check it in the menu and no go. so i unpaired them and tried to start over, now the f90 says "searching" forever and my phone in discoverable mode, but no bluetooth light and no pairing. has anyone else had this problem yet? i was meaning to update to 3.01, but want to sort this out first before i bury myself.

i love the snappier touch respone and all the other benefits, thanks to you geniuses who make this stuff work :mrgreen: i just want to fix my bluetooth :)

thanks guys

-brandon

I had a similar problem on my system, my fix was to "Quick Format" the "My Flash Disk" (thus deleting the entire contents) before copying the x910BT Torrent files over to it. Also made the 3.01 upgrade after go much smoother, it didn't die when copying UnitedStates.dem over like my first attempt. Now the phone (Blackjack II) pairs over Bluetooth just fine, makes calls, etc.