AVIC411.com

8.3 maps on 2.006 F500BT

Is there anyway i can run 8.3 version maps on my F500BT with the 2.006 update?

Unfortunately, igo and Nav n go have not released the 8.0 map for India n only the 8.3 version is available. Is there anyway of getting this 8.3 map workin on my F500BT with a 2.006 update?

Please help. thanks.

Is there anyway i can run 8.3 version maps on my F500BT with the 2.006 update?

Unfortunately, igo and Nav n go have not released the 8.0 map for India n only the 8.3 version is available. Is there anyway of getting this 8.3 map workin on my F500BT with a 2.006 update?

Please help. thanks.

No. Wait for 3.x update with a cracked EzRider... Or use LeetLauncher with generic iGO 8.3

Is it not possible to get it to work by downloading the latest the igo 8.3 software, rename the igo.exe to ezrider.exe and replace the ezrider on my flash disk, wouldnt that work?

No, this has been rehashed in the forum a million times. You have to use Pioneer's build of iGO, or the system will keep rebooting.

Can anyone provide the the ezrider file from 3.0 pioneer update??

I have the hacked ezrider for 2.006 and the original backed up ezrider file from my updated F500BT.

If i can get the all threee files i can try compare the files and see how i can try getting a cracked ezrider to work for everyone. many thanks.

I have the hacked ezrider for 2.006 and the original backed up ezrider file from my updated F500BT.

If i can get the all threee files i can try compare the files and see how i can try getting a cracked ezrider to work for everyone. many thanks.

just download the latest f710 update from pioneer site, it is in that update.

Try this:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZBMU6L19

download a 322MB file to get a 5mb file.....can someone pls upload the 3.0 ezrider?

The more people trying to crack this thing, the more chances we have. thanks.

sorry man, but it only takes a couple minutes or so to dl it with my connection

Try this:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZBMU6L19

And please let us know the result :wink:

Since u have such a fast connection have u tired puttin the igo 8.3 with all maps n all igo8.3 files on a SD card and i access the igo.exe 8.3 file with file explorer, does it work?

has anyone tried this?

when using leetlauncher, you can use igo 8.3 and the 8.3 maps, but on my f700 i don't have radio with leetlaucher, so i'm not using leetlaucher.