AVIC411.com

Trim Ring - Where to buy?

I went to the Best Buy install shop and they gave it to me for free. Just go in there and ask to purchase and they will more than likely give it to you.

You know many Best Buys in UK?

Even eBay UK doesn't seem to have them... I'd check with companies that specialize in trim kits for European market, although if it were supplied stock may be they did not bother producing it. Pioneer wold be the only option then. Try their parts sales department...

I went to the Best Buy install shop and they gave it to me for free. Just go in there and ask to purchase and they will more than likely give it to you.

Even eBay UK doesn't seem to have them... I'd check with companies that specialize in trim kits for European market, although if it were supplied stock may be they did not bother producing it. Pioneer wold be the only option then. Try their parts sales department...

Sorry, I thought Best Buys were all over the place. Disreguard. You should still be able to go to an installer and possibly snag one. Good luck.

Spoke to Pioneer who passed me on to a third party who deal with their parts. They had no idea about so are now asking Pioneer. Meh.

As for Best Buy, none here :(

Spoke to Pioneer who passed me on to a third party who deal with their parts. They had no idea about so are now asking Pioneer. Meh.

As for Best Buy, none here :(

I guess Pioneer's service in Europe is as bad as here... You're not missing anything by not having Best Buy though. Those people wouldn't know how to find a way out of a paper bag... :)

If it is a thick snap on trim ring then the trim ring that you are looking for comes inside of the ADT-VA133 2DIN Install Kit... this is a part that Pioneer markets as a separate product in the states... this kit comes with the sleeve, the trim ring, screws and the Ford/VW removal keys. Price on it stateside is about $40... I know for a fact that the cost is substantially less... maybe $10 bucks or less on average :D

Or if it is flat then it is the same trim ring that comes in EVERY other Double-Din Non-Navi unit that Pioneer offers.

As for the comment about Best Buy employees... All I will say is that you should not judge every store based upon your experience with one store... I know for a fact that you will be using an employees advice on this forum at some point in time... there are MANY of us on here!!!

Keep your eyes open in the UK for Best Buy's... they will be there before you know it!!! They might already be.. just operating under another name(Hint Hint... check out a Warehouse that sells Carphones!!) LOL

As for the comment about Best Buy employees... All I will say is that you should not judge every store based upon your experience with one store... I know for a fact that you will be using an employees advice on this forum at some point in time... there are MANY of us on here!!!

I'm sure there are _some_ Best Buy employees who know something. I just have never seen one. And BB's business practices are well known, too...

I'm sure there are _some_ Best Buy employees who know something. I just have never seen one. And BB's business practices are well known, too...

Fair play to ya... I have seen things change ALOT in the last couple of years and even more change within the last couple of quarters, and if you continue to get poor service then I apologize and ask that you hold tight cause things are currently in transition!

As for the person with the trim ring... were you able to track one down?