AVIC411.com

Z110 Bluetooth Call Quality

It always seems fine on our side. What I'm really asking about is the other side. Does the Z110 filter out road noise? The Z1/2/3 was so bad that callers had a very difficult time holding a conversation with me.

Is there a significant improvement in bluetooth noise reduction between the Z3 and the Z110?

I have experience very good results as well on both ends. I actually spoke to a schoshe rep today while ordering a dash kit part. I asked him if he could hear me ok because I was talking to him through a new unit and his reply was that he could hear me just fine and that it actually sounded pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...
When I connect my iPhone 3G (software 3.0.1) the sound is great for me but the person that I'm calling says there is a loud beep being overlayed with my voice.

Any thoughts on this? Haven't been able to test another phone yet...

Not sure what it is ,but I have a 3GS which sounds totally fine without an issue for the other party

I am using a Nokia N97 with latest firmware on the phone and am having mixed results. The voice quality on the HF for the phone sounds great. Bluetooth audio is hit and miss. When I first hooked it up the BT audio showed the name, artist, album on the screen without issue but the sound was horrible, very hollow and tinny sounding, then the next time I used it the display no longer showed but the sound still came through (horribly). Last night I remembered that some ppl in this forum had some luck in re-pairing their iPhone's to get better results so I tried that. BT audio improved dramatically (as good as my FH-P800BT) but still no info displayed. I thought I could live with that as the phone sits on a mount and I can see the song info on my screen. Today when I made some phone calls it took about 30 seconds b4 the audio transferred to the Z110BT so people on the other end were saying "Hello" but I could not hear them at first. I re-paired them again and now have the bad BT audio sound but HF phone works very well. I guess I will just have to wait for new firmware in both the phone and the Z110BT, until then I have made a copy of all my music onto a 4GB USB drive and will use that, it will save the battery on my phone anyway...

BTW is there any way to delete the pairing for my phone on the Z110? I took a quick look but didn't see any way except to do a reset.

BTW is there any way to delete the pairing for my phone on the Z110? I took a quick look but didn't see any way except to do a reset.

BLUETOOTH SETTINGS, REGISTRATION, OK

Or page 80 in the manual.

I tried that b4 posting, but my phone does not even show up in that list, when I click registration it just searches for new phones, it does show up in the connections list but I don't see an option to delete from there, just to change modes.

• 3 months later...
When I connect my iPhone 3G (software 3.0.1) the sound is great for me but the person that I'm calling says there is a loud beep being overlayed with my voice.

Any thoughts on this? Haven't been able to test another phone yet...

I have the same issue.Did you ever fix yours?