AVIC411.com

GTIMatt still around? Update mod to 3.0?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent seen him in a while. Is he still around? If so, are you going to be updating your awesome mods for the 3.0 update? You have by far the best mod/s. 8)

I would agree with you on his Mods being excellent, I too would like to see a version for the 3.0 update, I have gone back to using ver 2.0 after a brief trial of 3 mostly because I liked the user interface of 2 and GTIMatts mod, I am currently using the latest Wince and APL from V3 and the APL2 from V2 + GTI.

guys you must not have seen idt's mod for 3.0 v2. his mod is a great one too. his has the regular good looking compass and other little things that look better than a couple. by no means am i down playing the other modders but you cant say theirs are better either. idt explains his mod before, during, and after the application. his are the best for me just for the support he gives after the fact(which he tries so hard to do) please to take this the bad way but try his mod and see if you like it.

I am aware of idt's mod. Its great and he does a great job supporting it. I've tried it but just preferred Matt's. And most of the forumites did aswell. There was a poll on the forum a while back about everyones favorite mod, and GTIMatt's "won" with the most votes. :wink:

alas, different strokes for different folks. They are both great, so lets try not to turn this into a "whos is better" thread.

8)

• 2 weeks later...

I am still lurking here. Been really busy with work and family so haven't been able to devote any time to modding for a while. Funnily enough I'm not even using my mod any more, I have been using Stanislavovich's mod pretty much since it came out. I must admit I don't like the layout as much as mine but the functionality is great, I love the planning screen and the multiplan options, I think the speed camera stuff is good too.

I'm not currently running 3.0 as the mod I'm using doesn't run on it. I'm hoping that Stanislavovich will port his stuff to 3.0 then I'll upgrade and my aim would be to add my look and feel to it, saying that though Gurjons skin looks amazing and it is seriously tempting!

Sorry that I've been off the radar but I'm still not sure what I'm plannnig on doing with regards to upgrading to 3.0. I tried to comment my code clearly so if someone wants to try and merge it in to 3.0 then feel free.

To:GTI matt

I hope you don't mind but I took you mod and made it work on 3.0. I just put it in my car today and every thing is working well.

There is one small tweek with clock I want to fix and I am having just one other problem. The problem I am having is that when pressing the end flyover button it ends the flyover but allso takes you to the route menu. I want it to leave the map up, if anyone can help I would be greatful. If I don't figure it out soon I will have to leave it the way it is so everyone can start injoying this mod based off the ever loved GTIMatt mod.

Thanks talk to all of you soon.