AVIC411.com

GTIMatt still around? Update mod to 3.0?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I have been working on, let me know what you think. The pics are from emulation. I think I want to call it GTIMattjr's mod (if he lets me).

That looks awesome! I'm not sure about the green though. And can you remove the scale? It's really useless.

I don't realy want to mess with color changes right now but I can remove the scale.

Here is the mod I have made as per the pictures I posted earlyer. I did remove the map scale by request. I called it Mattjr as it is much like the GTIMatt mod, but at the same time does not have all the bells and whistels. It includes the more simple mods that the origial GTIMatt mod had. Think of it as GTIMatt-lite that works with 3.x. Replace the Data.zip file and add the DS-DIGIB.TTF file to "My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo". Enjoy and Mod Away :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/271973088/Mattjr_mod.zip

It looks good , it i gives me a good starting point to try to put the house numbers and TMC shortcut back in for my own preference, I used both of those a lot in GTIMatts original, I will probably remove the compass, it takes up space and I have never needed to use a compass or an altimeter in a car yet :)

Thanks for your work.

This is what I have been working on, let me know what you think. The pics are from emulation. I think I want to call it GTIMattjr's mod (if he lets me).

This is with no route

screenshotnoroute.jpg

This is with active route

screenshotwithroute.jpg

This is in Flyover mode

screenshotflyover.jpg

Wow that looks great. I just installed it and its all that I wanted! No extra weird stuff or behavior changes, just the basic short cuts to the mute nav voice and cancel route icons.

Great work, you should put this up in its own post called just what it is so those who want it know its there.

Great stuff, I found no weird behavior or issues and all the buttons seem to work well.

Thanks again!

Thinks for all the comments. I am no computer programer so it has taken me some time to learn how to read/write this coding. I started this project with only myself in mind thinking no one else was going to want this "simple" mod when there was so much more out there. It is good to know that there other people who enjoy this "simple" look as well. I mean who really needs 85 buttons on there map screen (nothing bad to anyone that does want that, its just not me). I do have to give mad props to the modders that can put 85 buttons on the map and make it work well because I know I can't do that. Thanks agian.

It looks good , it i gives me a good starting point to try to put the house numbers and TMC shortcut back in for my own preference, I used both of those a lot in GTIMatts original, I will probably remove the compass, it takes up space and I have never needed to use a compass or an altimeter in a car yet :)

Thanks for your work.

I also used this mod as a starting point; then I

- added the tripcomputer.

- added housenumbers.

- added simple euro speedlimit sign.

- added gps-status

- moved the 'next street' to the bottom, placed it under 'current street'

- did some small cosmetic changes.

here's a screenshot (from the emulator)

screen1sm.jpg

Thanks for your work.

- added housenumbers.

- added gps-status

That looks great, only thing missing ist a TMC shortcut and the link to download it!

:mrgreen:

Jörg

screen1sm.jpg

I like the mods you have implemented,

Can you post it for download.

regards,

navigarie

Thanks for your work.

- added housenumbers.

- added gps-status

screen1sm.jpg

Knipsel3sm.jpg

- added housenumbers (to hide press road&house in bottom left corner).

- added simple euro speedlimit sign & turn restriction.

- added gps-status.

- added shortcut to TMC-messages.

- added control buttons in simulation-mode.

- moved the 'next street' to the bottom, placed it under 'current street'.

- settings shortcut under clock.

- large current speed (press in top-center region to show).

Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/273526281/mymod.zip

Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/273702268/mymod.zip

I will post a more stable version ASAP!