AVIC411.com

jasonh, looks like you need some help with these clowns posting this garbage. Maybe a forum upgrade? I also notice that sometimes the forums are running rather sluggish and posts arent put in correct order. Is there anything us common users can do to help?

just a suggestion, you may have already thought of it but since I moderate a few other forums this is what we do:

1. the picture code verification when signing up a new account.

2. email verification

3. banning certain links words from being displayed.

4. not allowing "guest" accounts to post

Let me know if i can be any more help

...I moderate a few other forums...Let me know if i can be any more help

Why not just come outright and ask to be a moderator instead of beating around the bush??

Anyways, I do second the nomination for cntrylvr, as well as sportsfan. These two have been instrumental for quite some time on this board. (Not to mention the fact that cntrylvr created his account on here on my 30th birthday :) )

lol right on, Id guess that I dont need to be a moderator here, more mods arent probably needed, just the safeguards that I mentioned, which didnt include more mods. Besides if I really wanted something like that, there would be no need to post in public, I could simply handle things in pm.. the goal wasnt to beat around the bush, but to lend credibility so as to ensure that I might now something about the problem at hand.

but I do think cntrylvr has contributed alot as well.