AVIC411.com

PASSWORD GENERATION SITE WORKING!!

I just entered mine and got a password back and also.. this at the bottom..

this isnt what I ordered, it is a CNSD-100FM

"The Password shown above is unique and can only be used with the Device Number (Pioneer navigation unit) and Media Number (CNDV-700HD) you entered on the previous screen. Once you leave this screen, the password CANNOT be regenerated.

It is highly recommended that you print this screen or write down the Password. This Password is required to continue the CNDV-700HD software installation.

For detailed instructions on how to continue the CNDV-700HD software installation, please see Step 2 in the Operation Manual for Updating included in the CNDV-700HD package."

im scared :cry:

On the https://www.pioneernavigationupdate.com/navigationupdate/ website, it states:

Applicable for the following models:

• CNDV-700HD
    CNDV-800HD
    CNSD-100FM
    CNSD-150FM
    CNSD-OMM013
    CNSD-OPU003

I'm not sure why the final password page only says CNDV-700HD, but I wouldn't worry about it.

I updated this morning as well, but when I went to update MSN Diret, my screen kept telling me waiting to connect? After about 10 minutes nothing happened, so I just shut it off. Everything else updated, I think. It says 3.0020, I think or something along those lines, but it does say version 3.0??? Anyone else have the iggy on getting MSN direct linked up? Does anyone even use it, I know its a pay service. But is it worth it?

I updated this morning as well, but when I went to update MSN Diret, my screen kept telling me waiting to connect? After about 10 minutes nothing happened, so I just shut it off. Everything else updated, I think. It says 3.0020, I think or something along those lines, but it does say version 3.0??? Anyone else have the iggy on getting MSN direct linked up? Does anyone even use it, I know its a pay service. But is it worth it?

It takes a minute to get the MSN stuff. You can go and check your version build to see if it updated. Honestly, to me, the MSN isn't worth it, not for the money they are asking anyway. If you haven't already, give the free trial a shot. I have to admit I do like the traffic/accident reports you get directly on your map, but you need to live in or near a big metro area with good coverage. If it had Dopplar radar, I would be totally sold, but the weather feature as it stands now is just "ok." All the other things (gas prices, stocks?!?, movie times, etc) to me they are useless.

try hitting the reset button on your unit, that will fix that issue (at least it did for me in the past)