Posted 15 July 2011 - 05:50 AM

I need the 3.0 update, is it still for sale anywhere???? I emailed pioneer =(

#107 AZSchmeh

AZSchmeh
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:28 PM

Ditto...if anyone knows where I can get a hold of this software upgrade it would be appreciated. Not sure if you can re-use software that's already been installed once, but maybe someone here on the forum that has done the install would be willing to part with their SD cards?

#108 moto-scoot

moto-scoot
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:49 AM

type in CNSD-100Fm ebay search
just bought one with $25.00 best offer :-P

#109 jmhpsu93

jmhpsu93
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:43 PM

Ditto...if anyone knows where I can get a hold of this software upgrade it would be appreciated. Not sure if you can re-use software that's already been installed once, but maybe someone here on the forum that has done the install would be willing to part with their SD cards?

Pioneer has it on their website in the CNSD-200FM update. I was wondering if they were going to launch the 300FM update in the U.S., but apparently not.

#110 crang94

crang94
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:29 AM

Can someone who owns the US update for version 3 do me (us) a favor? Download and install beyond compare from www.scootersoftware.com. The trial will work for 30 days.
Then download the eu 3 update from http://www.pioneer.e...VER_3020200.zip

COmpare the ad card with the zip file and save the comparison results (side by side). This will identify which files are common to both updates, and which are unique to the region. My guess is those that don't own the US version can try to locate the missing files elsewhere....

I want to update tO version 3 to gain access tO better mods...

#111 Jon1382

Jon1382
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:07 AM

If you want firmware 3.0201 upgrade with the 2011/2012 maps, check out eBay. It's really easy to install.

#112 robjamell

robjamell
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

I am sorry, but I am very confused. I have an F700 that I am trying to get to work as best as possible. What is the best way for me to go about this? Thanks.

#113 07Ex

07Ex
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 07:20 PM

Can someone who owns the US update for version 3 do me (us) a favor? Download and install beyond compare from www.scootersoftware.com. The trial will work for 30 days.
Then download the eu 3 update from http://www.pioneer.e...VER_3020200.zip

COmpare the ad card with the zip file and save the comparison results (side by side). This will identify which files are common to both updates, and which are unique to the region. My guess is those that don't own the US version can try to locate the missing files elsewhere....

I want to update tO version 3 to gain access tO better mods...

I have tried updating to this version frrom the EU website, and it's not letting me. It says something about a Czech language file that's not supposed to be on the SD card. Based on the updates seen on this forum, my guess is that most people don't have these head units anymore. Most updates are from years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users