AVIC411.com

Trip Computer question

Still working on this with no luck. I added the following to navigatge800_480 page under my other quick launch buttons:

I got a start up error that stated the system was missing a . I've played around with adding layers with no luck. Here is what the trip computer section looks like.

Any suggestions?

;*******trip comp N-S-E-W version with route*******

;

visiblemodel="navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='run sc_tripreset_confirm' usefocus=0

onclick='playsound "!sectionbeepB"' USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

visiblemodel="navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='nextstate ST_TRIPCOMPUTER' enabledmodel="!ui.vOnFlyover" USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

visiblemodel="navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.prev_trip, run sc_trippageinfo' usefocus=0 USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

visiblemodel="navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.next_trip, run sc_trippageinfo' usefocus=0 USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

visiblemodel="navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.pause_current'

onclick='playsound "!sectionstartB"' USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

visiblemodel="navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.pause_current' onclick='playsound "!sectionstartA"' USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

;*****N-S-E-W's trip comp - no route*****

visiblemodel="!navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='run sc_tripreset_confirm' usefocus=0

visiblemodel="!navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid">

visiblemodel="!navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='nextstate ST_TRIPCOMPUTER' enabledmodel="!ui.vOnFlyover" USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

visiblemodel="!navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.prev_trip, run sc_trippageinfo' usefocus=0 USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

visiblemodel="!navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.next_trip, run sc_trippageinfo' usefocus=0 USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

visiblemodel="!navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.pause_current'

visiblemodel="!navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.pause_current'

onclick='playsound "!sectionstartA"' USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

;************ END no route ***********

are those scripts inside a layer? your hide button is asking for a ui_NSEWtripcomp layer so that might be it

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I am getting closer. I added the Layer but I am still getting a start up error:

FFUIERROR: Parse Error [, , , ,

Here is ther button I added to the quick start menu:

Here is the layers I added to the trip computer:

visiblemodel="!navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='run sc_tripreset_confirm' usefocus=0

visiblemodel="!navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='nextstate ST_TRIPCOMPUTER' enabledmodel="!ui.vOnFlyover" USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

visiblemodel="!navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.prev_trip, run sc_trippageinfo' usefocus=0 USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

visiblemodel="!navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.next_trip, run sc_trippageinfo' usefocus=0 USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

;*****************

; xucheng

;*****************

;****************************************************************************************************************

; State Modes (vStateMode):

; "3DFlyOverMode" : FlyOver and Simulate

; "2DPlanMode" : Has route with own start point (navigation is off)

; "3DCruiseMode" : Follow mode (navigation is off)

; "3DNavigateMode" : Has route and navigating (navigation is on)

; "2DNavigateMode" : Has route and navigating (navigation is on)

; "2DOverviewMode" : Overview (start/stop automaticly)

;****************************************************************************************************************

; the STOPFLYOVER command also stops other kinds of simulations (i.e. saved track replay)

;

;

;temp

;

;time

;*******trip comp N-S-E-W version with route*******

;

visiblemodel="navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='run sc_tripreset_confirm' usefocus=0

visiblemodel="navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='nextstate ST_TRIPCOMPUTER' enabledmodel="!ui.vOnFlyover" USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

visiblemodel="navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.prev_trip, run sc_trippageinfo' usefocus=0 USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

visiblemodel="navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.next_trip, run sc_trippageinfo' usefocus=0 USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

visiblemodel="navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.pause_current'

visiblemodel="navigation.distance_to_manuver.valid" onrelease='other.tripcomputer.pause_current' onclick='playsound "!sectionstartA"' USE_SEPARATED_SAFETY_MODE=0>

;quickmenu

map.ISROUTEVALID vValidRoute vDeletableRoute

runif vValidRoute 1 sc_btnARM_Itineary_OnRelease

;house numbers display

map.ISROUTEVALID vValidRoute vDeletableRoute

runif vValidRoute 1 sc_btnARM_Itineary_OnRelease

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;

;road name picture

;road name picture, searchmap

;route name and housenumber(next and the third road name)

;first corner distance

;**********************************12.16********************************************

;Voice guidance mute

;Stop Nav Button

;corner picture

;road arrow

;Auto Recalc

;HIDED FUNCTION

;luwenyu 12.24

;

;************percent***************

Ya, Layer.....that was just a typo

Not sure what you guys did to the scripts, but this has errors all over it. It's missing end <\layer> on scripts and also have some undefined scripts. What a mess!! My guess is it's probably missing scripts in navigatemap.ui, variable_def.ui and scripts800_480.ui as well.

Sill working on this one. Like I mentioned before when I turn the trip computer off on my map settings page the trip computer still shows on my map. I think I am missing the code that connects the two. Anyone know what that is?

Eventually I would like to add a buttin to the map to add and remove the trip info.

As always, any help is appreciated.