AVIC411.com

F90BT Rebooting over and over without ever loading

I have read a ton of posts and still haven't gotten anywhere. When I turn my vehicle on, the unit goes to my splash screen as usual, then goes to the screen that says something like "System is starting up" or whatever, then it goes directly back to the splash screen and repeats this over and over. Nothing ever loads; no music, no gps, nothing. I do not know what version of the software I have, but it is a reconditioned unit that I just got last month. I know absolutely nothing about manipulating software, so I really need someone to hold my hand through this!

You should download a copy of testmode, put it on an SD card and see if your unit will boot into testmode. If it will, you should be able to get it going again. Search the forums here and you will find a copy of testmode to download. Also, if it works, you can search the forum and find someone's backup to download...I know I have seen both here.