AVIC411.com

Gurjon skin for AVIC

I have tried to add voices Loquendo in Spanish but don't work

Can anyone help me?

Have same problem,, tried everything, replaced various vesrsions, complete reinstall,, no avail,,

Finally installed "normal" non tts voices and works perfectly,, you can find them on this forum,,

If anybody has succeeded (Spanish TTS) plseadvice us how to,,

Thanks

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have tried to add voices Loquendo in Spanish but don't work

Can anyone help me?

Have same problem,, tried everything, replaced various vesrsions, complete reinstall,, no avail,,

Finally installed "normal" non tts voices and works perfectly,, you can find them on this forum,,

If anybody has succeeded (Spanish TTS) plseadvice us how to,,

Thanks

Doesn't AVIC's build of iGO use RealSpeak (Nuance) voices, not Loquendo's. It is probably missing DLLs required to use Loquendo ones...

Hi Boris,,

Thank for the answer,, problem with Spanish is that is seems that there is no Spanish realspeak voice available (have US unit and this comes with weird mexican voice, and this one (and the us voices) work well),, searched on this forum and many others,,

For my units (have 2 F500) no problem,, but I have friends who dont speak a word English,,

If someone can post the realspeak part ("scansoft" directory) from a EW unit,, sure this would have Spanish voice included,, until now didnt find nothing,,

Thanks again,,

Hi Boris,,

Thank for the answer,, problem with Spanish is that is seems that there is no Spanish realspeak voice available (have US unit and this comes with weird mexican voice, and this one (and the us voices) work well),, searched on this forum and many others,,

For my units (have 2 F500) no problem,, but I have friends who dont speak a word English,,

If someone can post the realspeak part ("scansoft" directory) from a EW unit,, sure this would have Spanish voice included,, until now didnt find nothing,,

Thanks again,,

You're welcome.

Don't have a European unit, but I'm sure somebody here would have it...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Hi bsharp8,

I'm having the same problem that you had when I try to acccess MSNDIRECT, - the same error message comes up. How exactly did you solve the msndirect problem? I did read the posts, but I can't begin to figure out

"It looks like an original data.zip file!!! Make sure, that you are correctly has been installed skin into content\skin folder"

- what that means, or what it suggests I do.

Any help would be so appreciated!

thank you,

ic

1. You may not to rename skin. The skin name must be "GJ6.9.2p_800x480.zip"

2. You must put it into content\skin folder

3. if you are use an european device, download the file sys.txt from this post and put it into IGO`s root directory, if your version is US.... i don`t know what to do, it will be better to ask it from anybody, who uses an american device

There is a new version of skin. Now it`s possible to disable not used parts of the screen behind lateral buttons, top and the bottom bars from MAIN MENU - SETTINGS (pioneer map size)

Hello, I´m from Spanish. I don´t speak english very well.

I´ve download this files ("GJ6.9.2p_800x480.zip") and sys.txt but I need a data.zip.

Thanks from Spain