AVIC411.com

Adding multiroute to your mods - Tested Successful

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Works!! This is such a cool Mod! The only files I was missing was the multidraw and I was missing ico_popup_exit.bmp and k_but_multiroute.bmp but I found those on you last download. Thanks for the great directions! I have one more questions. I remember reading in someone's mod that they touched the clock to get a screen and held down the clock for a second or two to get to another screen. Your post lists it as:

onrelease='nextstate d_StMultiRouteDraw'

And I think the hold button mod is something like

onhold='blah blah blah'

Does anyone know the exact way to do that?

Works!! This is such a cool Mod! The only files I was missing was the multidraw and I was missing ico_popup_exit.bmp and k_but_multiroute.bmp but I found those on you last download. Thanks for the great directions! I have one more questions. I remember reading in someone's mod that they touched the clock to get a screen and held down the clock for a second or two to get to another screen. Your post lists it as:

onhold='blah blah blah'

#1 All those files were put in the latest file I put up the other day. They are in there. Can you download the file again and make sure?

#2 onlongclick=

onhold='blah blah blah'

#1 All those files were put in the latest file I put up the other day. They are in there. Can you download the file again and make sure?

#2 onlongclick=

yup. all there now.

i followed your directions but for some reason i am getting a failed to ope AJG_ico_popup_exit.bmp and when i checked the file that image was in there. i went over the steps twice dont know what could be causing this.

If you downloaded the file when I first created this it was not in there. Check to make sure its in your download.

Otherwise, make sure its in the 800_480 directory and not the common directory. From there it we just need to make sure it does not have a $ in front of it in the line in the multidraw_800_480.ui file. Otherwise there are no spaces in the file name or in the config?

Thanks for posting this. I was able to successfully add this to Stanislovovich's mod. Had to change a few things to make it work with the multiplan he has.

No problem... Yeah since creating this thread and adding this to my mods I added his landing page with all the routes in text and then the view on map button. You can see it in the screen shots in my thread. Sounds like you did the same.

i keep getting an error about the ico exit image. I have been so busy at work that i haven't had a chance to review what i did after i got the error. But i followed each step and double checked it, can't see where my problem is but tomorrow i am going to get into this a little further. work is getting into the way of my modding. once you stop in the middle it is hard to start where you left off.

i keep getting an error about the ico exit image. I have been so busy at work that i haven't had a chance to review what i did after i got the error. But i followed each step and double checked it, can't see where my problem is but tomorrow i am going to get into this a little further. work is getting into the way of my modding. once you stop in the middle it is hard to start where you left off.

Here's the bmp. Take it out of the zip and add it in the 800_480 folder.

ico_popup.zip