AVIC411.com

CNDV-900HD 2009 Map Update Install Completed

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO NOT POST OR SHARE THIS OUTSIDE OF AVIC411.

You can download the torrent file here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UNBVL5S1

The file you download above will give your torrent client the information it needs to download the image.

Torrent is file sharing, so if you download the 8.31gb file, you need to commit to uploading atleast 8.31gb. If you are not willing or able to seed it, then DON'T download it. That is the only way to make it work. It will probably take a couple of days to DL and a couple of weeks to UL.

To install the image on the drive, all the details are in the sticky post in Hack/Mods:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9446

Also see the attached PDF.

Do not ask questions that have already been answered in the sticky posts. Search and read before you post.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME FOR PERSONAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT REGARDING THIS UPGRADE. I MONITOR THE FORUMS.

How to Upgrade AVIC-Z.pdf

Download almost complete... will be right around the 2 day mark... can't wait... only uploaded 4GB so far... due to bandwidth usage I will be taking my bit down after 10GB uploaded... Thanks for the upload guys!

im already at 11.9 GB uploaded and only 86% downloaded... so after its done, i will set it up to upload for all to DL from a website