AVIC411.com

Should I thoughts please

what do you guys think about this deal? I am selling my n2 to my dad and getting the n3 becuase i have the ipod and xm for it and the n2 does not spport them well. i found this on ebay. Guys looks pretty legit. Just want your thougths.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-AVIC-N3-Motorized-Monitor-DVD-DVD-Navigation_W0QQitemZ270056068763QQihZ017QQcategoryZ79834QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

mike

49 mutually withdrawn? wow!! stay away from them... hell run as fast as possible from them. That is a very very very clear sign that they are shaddy. That shows they leave comments negative for negative.. Clearly leaving neg. feedback for something they did and was not the buyers fault is horrible. They left negitive feedback for not having item in stock and not notifying customer for 16 days, but somehow that all was the buyers fault.

They seem to also want to charge a restocking fee for something that is NOT returned. Looking at the feedback they tried to charge 100$ for something that was broken and were offering to replace (not return) if the buyer paid 100$ and shipping.

So, I am lost when you say "guys looks pretty legit" what are you basing this on? surely cant be the feedback. why not buy it from a reputable place that may be 30$ more expensive? worth the piece of mind in my opinion.

Dude come on, a legit seller is not going to sell on ebay only. I dont care who responds after me and says "oh i am a honest ebay seller... so you are wrong" it comes down to 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or a million bad apples ruin it for the bunch. Ebay in my experience has been full of scams, with the faint whisper of a few good sellers. they are almost like urban legends. why take the chance for what $30? do as you please though, and hope it works out either way for you

p.s. ebay sellers are not authorized you get NO warranty from pioneer, despite what the seller says.

Probably not the smartest thing to do since you get no warranty or customer service if you have problems, but with 7288 positive, 98.4%, chances are good a new N3 will show up at your place.

I buy from eBay sellers all the time. If the feedback is positive, real, and they've been a member for awhile, there's a good chance you'll get what you bought and it'll be new. After sale support will be non-existent, but that's the risk you take when it comes to buying things for several hundred less on eBay. I take the risk because 99.9% of the time, my stuff doesn't break until well after the warranty ends anyway.

Sorry I am late here, but right on the first page of the seller's feedback, one person left him a negative feedback about a cracked screen on an iPod and here is their response:

Reply by electronicexperts: IPOD WAS BRAND NEW AND SEALED IN FACTORY BOX . NOT POSSIBLE LIAR

Just the fact that the seller responsed immaturely and immediately saying "LIAR" to a potential repeat customer would definitely steer me away. This isnt to say that the buyer isnt telling a lie, but that's not a way for a reputable seller to act.