AVIC411.com

Can anyone please re-host or send the 3.0 update?

Awesome, got it downloaded, thank you. Can you link me to a step-by-step on how to install this? It has a folder inside called IDT_v3.5, that has a bunch of subfolders in that as well. Not quite sure what needs to go onto an SD card or in what order. Thanks!

You would want to review the forums for the many many many threads that are already here on this subject.

Ok guys sorry if this is a newb question... But what is the difference between the megaupload files that are x910bt and the x910bt firmware that is available from the pioneer website?

The pioneer download is to update from 3.0 to 3.01, 3.0 must be applied first before moving to 3.01

Ok guys sorry if this is a newb question... But what is the difference between the megaupload files that are x910bt and the x910bt firmware that is available from the pioneer website?

The pioneer download is to update from 3.0 to 3.01, 3.0 must be applied first before moving to 3.01

Gotcha Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Just because you're not happy with the way they've handled it, or the quality of the release, that does not mean that it's ok to steal it, and that's what you're doing if you grab a torrent with no intention to buy it.

We all have our lines as to what we find acceptable and what we don't. Feel free to get it for free, but don't candy coat it, it's stealing, just stealing that you're ok with.

Very well put: regardless I stumbled across this on Megaupload (requires free registration but the files are available through ALL ISPs)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DK3C8D2S

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7CXCFRFD

(As always I am not telling people they need these files but here they are for those interested)

(And admin's please delete those links if that is in anyway deemed inappropriate)

Is download this files but its appear USA version ? does someone have a Europe version how wants to share ?

I would appreciate very much ! :D