AVIC411.com

All the information that you are looking for is right here, you just have to use the search function which was already suggested. Personally, if I were you, I would refrain from modding as it definately does not seem to be your cup of tea, and if you continue, you will end up with a bricked unit that does not work.

I mean that all files are in one file like, that i dont need to change anything etc. Im not spamming but the last topic was shit, i need every thing in one file do u understand??

Please help

Dude I think you wore out your "please help" Do you understand your making it so no one is wanting to help you?

Here dude, im looking for 1 file, that have software maps etc.

If you would have searched, you would have found that there is no dummy file. Maps are multiple files that come in a single extraction. These maps must be installed manually in the proper folder. Please do research and study the system before you attempt to mod it as you could brick your unit and warranty does not cover that.

Here dude, im looking for 1 file, that have software maps etc.

If you would have searched, you would have found that there is no dummy file. Maps are multiple files that come in a single extraction. These maps must be installed manually in the proper folder. Please do research and study the system before you attempt to mod it as you could brick your unit and warranty does not cover that.

He has been told numerous times already. It looks like he is never gonna get it. Just don't reply anymore and it will eventually pass.