AVIC411.com

Remove Nav warnings

Sorry in advance if this is answered elsewhere, there are so many threads in this forum I tried searching around but no luck.

I would like to remove the box that pops up telling you "this is only for visual aid please dont look at it while driving" etc , and also I get a popup box saying that the parking break sensor is not properly grounded, and I have to click OK on both of these things each time I start my car. Is there a fix somewhere to remove both of these things? Also if there was a guide as to how to install it that would be great - I just purchased the unit yesterday and am not all too familiar with advanced hacks, I did install the 3.0 update but beyond that I haven't tried anything. Thanks guys!

In the first post there is a link to a file called CommonLib that seems to be working pretty well. I'm not using it but that's what you need to download if you want to get rid of the Nag screens. I'm not sure if it gets rid of all of them though. For now that is your only choice though.

In the first post there is a link to a file called CommonLib that seems to be working pretty well. I'm not using it but that's what you need to download if you want to get rid of the Nag screens. I'm not sure if it gets rid of all of them though. For now that is your only choice though.

Once I download it, where do I put the file and how? Thanks

Once I download it, where do I put the file and how? Thanks

Boot up with testmode and put the file in APL folder. All the answers are in the link that Boots gave you. It is easy to do.