AVIC411.com

Abb's 'KAWASAKI GREEN' Theme-*UPDATE NOV 27 - PICS ON PAGE 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i tried out your new theme. I am not using IDT mod so i took out ALL of the IDT marked bmp in the 800_480. Everything worked great. The sound was great the colors were great and matched my Tundra wonderfully. BUT there was ONE slight problem. I tried to open the map, destination, and navi settings, anything to do with the navi, and it wouldnt open and there was an error that said something like cannot open destination: IDT something another. It was a sound file that i must need to leave in there. Any idea where this file will need to be placed?

• 2 weeks later...
Abb,

How long would it take to make your green theme like GUGA's. I like the icons he used.

http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... hilit=guga

The generic one, not the Civic

The icons or the buttons?

The icons mainly, but you can load it up and take a look at it. Adding green to it will make it look nice I think. It will also go with my Fusion dash.

The buttons look really good, but which icons in particular? I havent really seen anything special that jumps out. On a side note, why do you have your handguns listed in your signature? I have never seen that in a tech forum. I used to be an IPSC shooter myself

The generic one, not the Civic

The icons or the buttons?

The icons mainly, but you can load it up and take a look at it. Adding green to it will make it look nice I think. It will also go with my Fusion dash.

The buttons look really good, but which icons in particular? I havent really seen anything special that jumps out. On a side note, why do you have your handguns listed in your signature? I have never seen that in a tech forum. I used to be an IPSC shooter myself

1.Just the main menu icons.

2. maybe people won't mess with me..lol

1.Just the main menu icons.

2. maybe people won't mess with me..lol

Nah, the main menu icons are very plain and generic. If you like them, they are easy to put in yourself. Just extract the images that you want and replace them in the ui_pioneer/common folder. I am going to try to install the buttons though and see how it looks.

Hey Abb,

Can you tell me what program you use to open the image.res?

Thanks.

You need 7z to open it. Do a search, somewheres (I forget the name of the thread) there is an exact read me on how to open, alter it and save it using 7z

Well, I m about to put an update to the green theme using Guga's buttons, a few graphic changes and Diaftias Nav mod. Before I upload, let me know what you think and if it is an improvement over the previous one. Here are some pics:

bgr1.jpg

bgr2.jpg

bgr3.jpg

bgr4.jpg

bgr5.jpg

bgr6.jpg

bgr7.jpg

bgr8.jpg

bgr9.jpg

bgr10.jpg

Well, the links are up on the first page! I hope you like them and PLEASE leave feedback or suggestions. I still have the original download with IDT's 2.0 mod, so if you like that NAV mod, just download the new image file and replace it.

*IMPORTANT* If you are downloading Diaftias NAV mod, you also have to add the bnt.ttf, Digital.ttf, and the new sys.txt files as well as the Data.zip file. YOU ALSO HAVE TO GO TO 'USER/USERDATA' AND DELETE THE IGO FOLDER

The current schemes as well as DPHursts schemes will work with this mod.