AVIC411.com

Abb's 'KAWASAKI GREEN' Theme-*UPDATE NOV 27 - PICS ON PAGE 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abb.

I installed the image file only. Looks better than the original. Only 1 thing to mention is the green could be a little darker at the bottom where sirius is playing. The song title blends in some and it is hard to read what is playing. Other than that...well done. Thanks.

I too only installed image file and love the green theme - Thank you!!!

QQ though, what is the "Nav" folder for?

Abb.

I installed the image file only. Looks better than the original. Only 1 thing to mention is the green could be a little darker at the bottom where sirius is playing. The song title blends in some and it is hard to read what is playing. Other than that...well done. Thanks.

I too only installed image file and love the green theme - Thank you!!!

QQ though, what is the "Nav" folder for?

It will make your navigation area green also.

Hello,

Abb, thank you für your Mod, looks great. Tomorrow i will try to install it on my F500BT (EU).

I have some Questions:

1. Is there a Button to Mute the speakers while Navigation?

2. Do i need the image.res? Where (Folder?) must i copy the image.res?

3. What is about TMC and Speedcam´s in Europe? Works that?

4. Is the Car included? What do i have to do exactly if i want to have my Dodge Nitro on the Screen? Or another Car?

3340816.jpg

Best Regards, Thomas

Hello,

Abb, thank you für your Mod, looks great. Tomorrow i will try to install it on my F500BT (EU).

I have some Questions:

1. Is there a Button to Mute the speakers while Navigation?

2. Do i need the image.res? Where (Folder?) must i copy the image.res?

3. What is about TMC and Speedcam´s in Europe? Works that?

4. Is the Car included? What do i have to do exactly if i want to have my Dodge Nitro on the Screen? Or another Car?

Best Regards, Thomas

1 - Yes, I have modded IDT's 2 NAV mod that has the mute button while navigating

2- Yes, the image.res is the file that changes the overall appearance of the program. It goes into the APL folder

3- I dont know, I live in Ontario, Canada and we dont have speedcams here so I dont do anything with them

4- No, go to IDT #2 mod and he has am entire folder of vehicles there and instructions for installation are in the first post

ok, thanks. I have your Mod now on my F500 (3.0) and everything works fine.

Also Bluetooth, TMC and a car.

When i try the Scheme "winter cloudy" the F500 bricked. I have deleted this Scheme.

Next week i try speedcams and if i find a 3d-Picture of my Dodge Nitro i will change this.

BR

ok, thanks. I have your Mod now on my F500 (3.0) and everything works fine.

Also Bluetooth, TMC and a car.

When i try the Scheme "winter cloudy" the F500 bricked. I have deleted this Scheme.

Next week i try speedcams and if i find a 3d-Picture of my Dodge Nitro i will change this.

BR

Hmmmm, that's weird, I just tried 'Winter Cloudy' and it works fine in my system. Can anyone else confirm this? I might have done some changes since posting

i have installed your complete download from Page 1 of this Thread

The reason that you are getting that error message is that the schemes that are not working are linked to a ui_igo file that is located in the Data.zip file which is included in the Data.zip that I had posted. I checked the contents of that file and it is intact and it works fine on my system (F700BT). Seeing that you are the only one with this problem, it has to be your installation. I would reccomend reinstalling everything and overwriting the previous files. The installation goes as follows:

Data.zip, SYS.txt, DS-DIGI.TTF files all go in the APL2/IGO folder

the shemes go into the APL2/IGO/CONTENT folder and just click yes to merge the folders.

The IMAGE.RES file goes into the APL folder

Abb, i have tested it again in the morning. Now, everything works fine. I take a few other scheme´s from this forum und test it....

Well, now i have found a 3D-Animation from a Dodge Nitro. But, how can i change this to Format .mdl? Can anybody help? Look here: http://www.edmunds.com/flipper/do/Media ... av=Gallery

BR Thomas

The person to ask for that would be IDT. He has an entire assortment of 3D cars. PM him and ask him to see if he can add your Nitro to the list