AVIC411.com

Abb's 'KAWASAKI GREEN' Theme-*UPDATE NOV 27 - PICS ON PAGE 2

Has anyone seen a mod/hack that will allow the SiriusXM screen show more than one line of song info? I really want Artist and title to show at the same time.

This has been covered here before somewhere, but I don't think that side of the avic has hacked yet. So for the time being, no.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i have tested another Scheme. The same Problem. Allways when i change a Scheme come´s a windows:

For Example:

"Failed to open file:

gfx/sky0.bmp

exiting application"

I must go into the Testmode and delete the Scheme.

Any Idea?

Same thing is happening to me. It does not give me the message on all of the schemes, but the one that has the moon, does it everytime. Even tried it with the Insane Red just to see if it was something in the scheme file and still does it.

The reason that this is, is because you downloaded my schemes without installing my Data.zip. IGT's mod cannot utilize these schemes. I have a special folder in my Data.zip that allows me to use these schemes. You do not have this installed!!!!

The reason that this is, is because you downloaded my schemes without installing my Data.zip. IGT's mod cannot utilize these schemes. I have a special folder in my Data.zip that allows me to use these schemes. You do not have this installed!!!!

Thanks Abb

I downloaded your data.zip, but I'll try it again.

Right now my car is torn apart, I'm installing some Polk component speakers, so I'll post up once my head unit is back up and running.

Hello Abb,

the Problem with the Scheme´s is still there, i have also tested other scheme´s.....

I have your Data.zip from Page 1. After my first Post with the Problem i had downloaded the data.zip again.

Well, the Skin looks nice, i have deleted all other Scheme´s and it ist ok...

BR Thomas

Ok, I have tested this again and it works great.The reason that you are getting that error is that my DATA.zip has an extra folder in it that SEES these new schemes. If you have the wrong Data.zip installed or if it was not extracted right, then you will have this error as NO OTHER Data.zip (except for DPhursts NAV) has this folder. Make sure that:

the 'image.res' file goes in the APL folder.

Make sure that MY 'DATA.zip', 'SYS.txt', and the 'DS-DIGI.TTF' file goes in to the APL2 folder

Make sure that the scheme folder gets put in the 'APL2/CONTENT' , let it merge and overwrite anything if it asks

Try this, It has to work as I have tried this out several times without problem. This error will come up if you have the schemes loaded and NOT my 'DATA.zip'

ok, Abb, i will try it again. But i have no time and i think i can try it over christmas-days :mrgreen:

I have a F500BT, could this be a reason :?: Hey speed, which F-Series are you using?

BR, Thomas

All the F-series share the same software, so that should not be an issue. A guy had the exact same problem with my red theme and again it was because of faulty installation as when he unzipped the file somehow he got a subdirectory.

Hello Abb,

the Problem with the Scheme´s is still there, i have also tested other scheme´s.....

I have your Data.zip from Page 1. After my first Post with the Problem i had downloaded the data.zip again.

Well, the Skin looks nice, i have deleted all other Scheme´s and it ist ok...

BR Thomas

Ok, I have tested this again and it works great.The reason that you are getting that error is that my DATA.zip has an extra folder in it that SEES these new schemes. If you have the wrong Data.zip installed or if it was not extracted right, then you will have this error as NO OTHER Data.zip (except for DPhursts NAV) has this folder. Make sure that:

the 'image.res' file goes in the APL folder.

Make sure that MY 'DATA.zip', 'SYS.txt', and the 'DS-DIGI.TTF' file goes in to the APL2 folder

Make sure that the scheme folder gets put in the 'APL2/CONTENT' , let it merge and overwrite anything if it asks

Try this, It has to work as I have tried this out several times without problem. This error will come up if you have the schemes loaded and NOT my 'DATA.zip'

Probably a dumb question, but do you have to unzip the data zip file before install?

I get the same error and I have tried it multiple times using your data zip.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Abb1, but I still cannot get the some of the schemes to work. I've tried multiple time using the data.zip you provided on this post. I even unzip the datazip file to see if ui_igo8 was in there, and it is.

I love the theme, but tired of resetting eveything. If you have any other suggestions, I am willing to try, but if not I will enjoy the fantastic mods that are working for me.

Thanks

Sorry Abb1, but I still cannot get the some of the schemes to work. I've tried multiple time using the data.zip you provided on this post. I even unzip the datazip file to see if ui_igo8 was in there, and it is.

I love the theme, but tired of resetting eveything. If you have any other suggestions, I am willing to try, but if not I will enjoy the fantastic mods that are working for me.

Thanks

I dont know, they were tested and they work fine on my system and others. Something is goofy. My suggestion is just to delete those schemes that were in my folder qnd you should be alright.