AVIC411.com

restore your backup you made before going to make any changes, duh!

terron, start your sentences with capital letters, duh!!!!!.

jLp23, hopefully you do have a backup of your "MyFlashDisk" that you can just paste back on from your SD card. If not, let us know what version you had and I am sure someone will give it to you. Let us know what you where doing and how you got to deleting it.

its a f700bt ...I was trying to unbrick it in the first place i got it about a month ago two weeks into having it i tried ti bypass the video screen by going into the service menu but i did not read up on it enough so now it boots up turns off i have "testmode" on a sd card and it still goes to the desktop and shuts down... I really don't want to have to send it off but thats what everybody is telling me i gotta do...

• 5 months later...

Mine is doing the same thing. I had a failed upgrade attempt. Now, I can boot with the testmode card and it gets to the windows desktop. After just one or two seconds it shuts down. Without the testmode card, it shows the splash screen, then shuts down after 10 seconds or so. It never gets past that. Any thoughts on how to go about fixing it from here?