AVIC411.com

File Building on avic F-series

• 1 month later...

Boris, I'm running Daftia latest mod and i updated to the 2009.6 maps so i have the generic license. But i only see landmark buildings as well. I'm running a US f900, with the Pioneer Blue scheme. I zoomed into chicago and only seen a few 3d buildings along wacker dr. I remember some time ago you posted your screens and almost the whole city had building outlines. Can you help me out?

my sys.txt is this:

[debug]

speedcam_enabled=1

skip_eula=1

enable_roadshadow=1

enable_buildings=1

restart_mode_in_file=1

traincrossing=1

cache=2048

show_lane_info=1

[map]

2dheadup=1

zoomfactor=110

3d_tunnels=1

show_oneway=1

3d_roads=1

3d_max_tiltlevel=8800

3d_max_zoomlevel=1500

3dcarsizemin=2500

3dcarsizemax=5000

3dcarsizemul=15000

Boris, I'm running Daftia latest mod and i updated to the 2009.6 maps so i have the generic license. But i only see landmark buildings as well. I'm running a US f900, with the Pioneer Blue scheme. I zoomed into chicago and only seen a few 3d buildings along wacker dr. I remember some time ago you posted your screens and almost the whole city had building outlines. Can you help me out?

First of all, do you have .3DC files for, say, Illinois? Pioneer Blue isn't the best scheme as far as the visibility of buildings goes, but you should see something. If you don't, start adding license files...

yeah i have the .3dc files. So the generic license from the 2009.6 maps doesnt work? I checked the thread from last year where you were helping me before and that had the same license in it.

the buildings i do see such as Sears Tower is very visible and lifelike but there are no other buildings such as my old office on Wacker next door to Sears.

yeah i have the .3dc files. So the generic license from the 2009.6 maps doesnt work? I checked the thread from last year where you were helping me before and that had the same license in it.

the buildings i do see such as Sears Tower is very visible and lifelike but there are no other buildings such as my old office on Wacker next door to Sears.

It could very possibly be that the generic maps license does not cover building files, and some other ones is needed. I never bothered to sort them one by one, and just keep all the licenses that were ever posted here in the license folder. They are small enough...

Thanks guys for the licenses, drove into work through downtown ATL this morning and it was pretty sweet seeing all the buildings out the window and on the screen as i drove by. 8)

Does anyone have a collection of 3dc files? I dont have a .rar opener or sd slot at work but i can post the ones i have tonight after Lost. I only have the ones that were in the 2009.6 map update.

• 4 weeks later...