AVIC411.com

2.0 ! Help

Hello everyone, i have 2.0 firmware and i cant find testmode for it.... Can some give me update with 2.006 firmware just to make it working all together. Thanks

Lots of people have already tried to help you. You apparantly have not read anything on this forum. Everything you need is right is right here. I would advise you to leave your avic alone or start from the beginning and read everything again. Your numerous posts and creating new threads will not get you anywhere and no one is going to help you unless you try to help yourself.

Hello everyone, i have 2.0 firmware and i cant find testmode for it.... Can some give me update with 2.006 firmware just to make it working all together. Thanks

Lots of people have already tried to help you. You apparantly have not read anything on this forum. Everything you need is right is right here. I would advise you to leave your avic alone or start from the beginning and read everything again. Your numerous posts and creating new threads will not get you anywhere and no one is going to help you unless you try to help yourself.

Good advice, but since he doesn't know how to read, gow's it gonna help? :twisted:

Here buds i need just firmware 2.006 or testmode for 2.0000 that what im looking for that is it. If some one will give me that thing i will leave you alone without spaming :P please help me. My nationality is not english so write in simple words. I know how to do everything I just nned firmware 2.006 or testmode for 2.000

Here buds i need just firmware 2.006 or testmode for 2.0000 that what im looking for that is it. If some one will give me that thing i will leave you alone without spaming :P please help me. My nationality is not english so write in simple words. I know how to do everything I just nned firmware 2.006 or testmode for 2.000

You already were told t go to Pioneer Europe and download it from there.

Of course for particularly not too bright people, here's a link:

http://www.pioneer.pl/pl/body.html <- Can you at least read your own language?