AVIC411.com

since MSN Direct is ending, how about another brand?

As a potential buyer of the AVIC Z110bt, one of the things I was interested in was the MSN Direct, but now that it is ending in 2012. I've obviously got no interest in it. It is my understanding that MSN Direct is required to get the traffic updates and the like...

So my question is, has anyone considered going with a different brand since the announcement was made? One that doesn't use MSN DIrect?

I love the interface of the Pioneer's and would really like to get the traffic feature as well as everything else it offers.

they can't go back to XM nav traffic, this unit is lacking a small square connector on the back of the unit that the d3 had on it for nav traffic, the z110bt doesnt have it. i upgraded from a d3 to this z100bt, and really i dont think it is that much better than the d3. i expected a little bit more. this unit can't even control a cd changer! i know that may be a tiny bit in the past, but they still sell changers, and we all know for real audio enthisiaths, that the ipod sound quality, is the pits compared to a CD!