AVIC411.com

Official update on pioneers website 3.02 EU

I wonder why this doesnt include the F90BT. Interesting.

I like that they mention there is a fix to tracklog recording. I am glad that they are aware of it. Hopefully will fix track log recording and trip computers:

Ver. 3.010100

- Stability improvement on iPod alphabetical search.

- Improvement on Track Log recording.

- General UI improvement.

Has anyone tested 3.02 over unofficial 3.0? Any problems? And can the unit still boot to TESTMODE?

Thanks.

Hi,

Update (3020200) over IDT´s 3.0 Final- Version with TA 2009.06 Maps >>> System works, no Maps avaible.

I installed then hacked EZrider and Daftias V2.1EU and brand new Maps (2009.09) http://www.filefactory.com/f/a6fc0bef967e8ddb/

IT WORKS FANTASTIC with TMC and BT

Has anyone tested 3.02 over unofficial 3.0? Any problems? And can the unit still boot to TESTMODE?

Thanks.

Following the automatic procedure described in Pioneer's page is not updated. Should perhaps consider a manual method. Keep in mind that if it does not detect the version 3.0201 (which comes in the CSND-100FM), it may not be updated. The unofficial version we have is 3.0101. Maybe if we change the file versions, work, have not tried it yet.

I wonder why this doesnt include the F90BT. Interesting.

I like that they mention there is a fix to tracklog recording. I am glad that they are aware of it. Hopefully will fix track log recording and trip computers:

Ver. 3.010100

- Stability improvement on iPod alphabetical search.

- Improvement on Track Log recording.

- General UI improvement.

I have the official pioneer update and installed 3.00202 without any problems (after backing up all OEM files).

Now I have the latest IDT v2 and 2009.6 TA maps.

Trip computer is not woking!!

Jörg

Trip computer is not woking!!

You are not alone, bro. Mine hasn't worked since I first started adding mods to mine a coupla years now. It has to do with the track logs.

No one has figured it out either. I just have to live with the fact that one of the best aspects of the mods I will just not ever be able to use.

Sorry :(

Thanks.

Following the automatic procedure described in Pioneer's page is not updated. Should perhaps consider a manual method. Keep in mind that if it does not detect the version 3.0201 (which comes in the CSND-100FM), it may not be updated. The unofficial version we have is 3.0101. Maybe if we change the file versions, work, have not tried it yet.

Well, I had to do the update manually, first WinCE upgraded with the new version 6.2.2.8 that comes with the update 3.020200, formatting the flash drive. Then I copy all files in the folders APL APL1, APL2, APL3, TA 2009.09 maps added [091026]. Obviously there are not all the files, I was adding some missing CONTENT folder from the backup I made of the 3.010100 version, copied the ezrider.exe hacked, license files and CommonLib.dll and MainMenu.exe ( changed to 1 millisecond delay) to prevent the screen OK.

Notice, those who want to update manually formatting, backing up the entire flash memory, and then restore folders as DATA, USER, etc. Without those folders will not start the system. I think it best to format, it is overwritten with new files, updating previously WinCE also vary very few files.

The F900BT works perfectly, but I have not noticed changes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...