AVIC411.com

I'm experienced in buliding car hifis (more than en years)

I am curious if this is true as to why you needed to ask for help on this forum. Then to make a negative comment to one our valued members that tried to offer you a suggestion you should not have needed from anyone here if you have been doing this for years. The idea that anyone would ask for advice then to completely disregard it makes no sense to me.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having the same problem with mine, but the distortion will vary from left to right. Sometimes it'll be perfectly clear, sometimes slightly bad, sometimes unlistenable. Does the same thing on both my ipod touch and my nano. If I unplug from the ipod and reconnect it it'll work for a varying amount of time. I'm going to guess likely a cable issue, but what do you guys figure?

Exactly. The same problem. Sometimes helps if you disconnect the Ipod, sometimes not. For a long time I thought this problem is caused by the Ipod. Now I'm going to rework the cable (maybe the headunit also). I'll give you the information if it helps.

I'm experienced in buliding car hifis (more than en years)

I am curious if this is true as to why you needed to ask for help on this forum. Then to make a negative comment to one our valued members that tried to offer you a suggestion you should not have needed from anyone here if you have been doing this for years. The idea that anyone would ask for advice then to completely disregard it makes no sense to me.

Look. That was not a negative comment. He asked if anybody does read his suggestions. I gave an answer that his suggestion helps nothing in this case.

You can have 30 years experience, if you meet something strange you may need to ask for help.

I already asked for peace, and tried to to fix up this quarrel. Please...

I'm having the same problem with mine, but the distortion will vary from left to right. Sometimes it'll be perfectly clear, sometimes slightly bad, sometimes unlistenable. Does the same thing on both my ipod touch and my nano. If I unplug from the ipod and reconnect it it'll work for a varying amount of time. I'm going to guess likely a cable issue, but what do you guys figure?

So. I had an original Ipod cable. I have disassembled the RCA connectors of it. This is funny. Its quality is terrible. No any soldering, only poor quality pressing.

Replace it with the Apple Composite AV Cable.

Might be a good idea. I just soldered new connectors, but new customers should stay away from Pioneer's Ipod cable.

Do you have information if the USB connector of the original ipod cable has full functioning and not only for charging?

Replace it with the Apple Composite AV Cable.

Might be a good idea. I just soldered new connectors, but new customers should stay away from Pioneer's Ipod cable.

Do you have information if the USB connector of the original ipod cable has full functioning and not only for charging?

original Ipod cable = original Apple composite cable.

Sorry for composition.

Thats not the same cable.

Ok, let's try it again: :lol:

Do you have information if the USB connector of the original Apple composite ipod cable has full functioning and not for charging only? Will it work with the headunit?