AVIC411.com

No Videos from Iphone3gs

I have the same problem. I am using the Pioneer CD-IU50V cable and when I click on a video through the pioneer menu going through my iphone 3GS a black screen comes up. I can only hear audio but not video on the screen. It just stays black. Even when I put it in video mode, I try going to youtube and play a movie and the avic screen still stays black, you can only hear the youtube audio.

What could be wrong? Are there any settings that need to be turned on? Thanks!

Restore your iPhone and re-sync your content. Also make sure the AV cable is plugged in all the way into the female part of the cable coming off of the back of the unit.

Do you mean the female part of the USB cable coming out of the unit which also has the female part of the audio jack that connects to the CD-IU50V cable? Or do you mean the actual connection on the backside of the avic-z110bt?

• 1 month later...
the 3.5mm is definitely not sending video...there are 3 channels on a 3.5mm jack coming from any iphone...left/right and mic. video is definitely being sent through usb.

Video does output through the 3.5mm jack. There is no mic channel on the cable, it is video. The USB portion of the cable only supports control and charging.

the 3.5mm is definitely not sending video...there are 3 channels on a 3.5mm jack coming from any iphone...left/right and mic. video is definitely being sent through usb.

Video does output through the 3.5mm jack. There is no mic channel on the cable, it is video. The USB portion of the cable only supports control and charging.

Your right! The 3.5mm jack wasn't plugged in all the way so the audio would work, but video would never. Now the video works! Thanks so much!! I finally got a chance to check this after finding out i'm having sound system problems.

I dont know yet if it is the unit or the amp, but the music is playing extremely low, like 20x lower than usual. My subs are playing at normal volume but you can't hear any music. JL amp lights are still green so I suspect it has something to do with the unit. Also after a period of time when you turn the key of the car to accessory the speakers make like a quarter second beep noise, could that be a signal from the avic? Trying to narrow down problem to either headunit or amp before taking apart car to get to them both.