AVIC411.com

help adding Bluetooth indicator

Do you mean the one that is included in Diaftias mod in the NAV section to call home? If it is, which NAV mod do you now have? This is really easy to do. I don't want to explain it to you because I don't want you to mess your mod up with the coding, and I have to know which mod it is for as the location will be different

Do you mean the one that is included in Diaftias mod in the NAV section to call home? If it is, which NAV mod do you now have? This is really easy to do. I don't want to explain it to you because I don't want you to mess your mod up with the coding, and I have to know which mod it is for as the location will be different

yes, I am using cmh928's mod with the old interface. I can change the coding myself to locate it on the screen. I just need the right direction and then i can reverse engineer it. i hope. Thanks

yes, I am using cmh928's mod with the old interface. I can change the coding myself to locate it on the screen. I just need the right direction and then i can reverse engineer it. i hope. Thanks

First off, I would reccomend downloading Diaftias mod as it has this already included. Second, Diaftias mod is the most feature rich nav mod out there to date with extras such as call POI's, bluetooth, three dial screens, customizability, just to name a few. CNH928's mod is old and he left everyone hanging as he is not here anymore. I would just ditch it. I cant even suggest how to put it in as there are no more screen shots of his mod that I can find, so I would not even know where to put it. If you wanted to put it in there, just copy the bluetooth bmp to your 800_480 folder and copy the script over to your navigatemap_ui. The trick there is puting it in the location that you want if the default location does not suffice. My opinion though, go with Diaftias V2.1 mod.