AVIC411.com

blackjack 2 contact list and f90bt

Yeah, it is definately your phone. Before, I had an HTC Diamond with Windows Mobile 6.1 and I had the same problem. I also used the phone book editor and after half a day I got it working. I now have an iphone and, voila, absolutely NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER! I have had Windows mobile for 5 years and gotten to hate it, as it had so many problems. The contacts transfer was just one of the many problems I have encountered with Windows Mobile. The iphone works flawless and contact transfer is a breeze

Yeah, it is definately your phone. Before, I had an HTC Diamond with Windows Mobile 6.1 and I had the same problem. I also used the phone book editor and after half a day I got it working. I now have an iphone and, voila, absolutely NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER! I have had Windows mobile for 5 years and gotten to hate it, as it had so many problems. The contacts transfer was just one of the many problems I have encountered with Windows Mobile. The iphone works flawless and contact transfer is a breeze

Funny... one things that always worked for me was transferring the phone book from either SCH-i760 or Touch Pro 2.

i have had more problems with older windows mobile phones than any other

On my Blackjack II, I think I had to pair the phone first and make sure the Serial Port service was selected under the Windows Mobile Bluetooth connection settings for the Pioneer Navi. So first go through the process of adding the Pioneer Navi to your phone. Under the Advanced settings, make sure the "Serial Port" service has been checked too.

Steps to transfer the phonebook:

1) Select "Phone Book Transfer" from the Phone menu

2) Select OK on the first dialog box (some info or warning, I forget)

3) Select OK on the "Send Business Card" dialog box, don't bother sending a business card over Bluetooth

4) Wait at the "Now loading data..." dialog. It will take a while to copy the data, but it's copying over your phonebook at this point.

5) Once you see the "Completed dataloading!!" dialog, your phonebook should be transferred.

Now you can use the phonebook editing software mentioned on the other thread (or SQLite3 directly) to remove entries you don't want in the unit.