AVIC411.com

My Completed Mod based on Project Mayhem and Diaftias Mod

Well, I fianlly got these mods up to my liking. First off, I would like to thank Alex (Diaftia) for giving me a lot of help with this! It took a lot of work as some of the coding was redone as well as all the fonts for the Nav and the main section have been changed as tahoma is very generic. I like Red as that is what works for my car. I have redesigned every bmp in both, the project mayhem mod, which was originally blue, and diaftia's awesome V2.2 mod. I have redesigned the Nav mod as well to incorporate DPHursts new schemes . Because there are so many schemes now to choose from , with all seasons and weather conditions, I had a button put on the Nav menu to change the schemes on the fly. This works for me as I change my schemes frequently. I have also done some changes in the coding of the Nav as I wanted a bluetooth icon on all the dial screens as well as the main Nav screen. I have also put a 'return to cockpit' button on the Route plan screen which was missing in Diaftias mod. I am not going to post this as these are NOT my mods, just mods that I have redesigned to suit my taste. Also, Dragon24 is planning on releasing a red theme for his Project Mahem theme and this will conflict with his plans. He has done an EXCELLENT job with his blue theme and his red theme when it comes out, will be just as good. Also, this mod is made to suit me as it has a lot, such as MSN which hasnt been touched as well as a few other areas, so this will probably cause conflicts with most. I am posting these pictures so that everyone can see how easy it is to make adjustments and build these up to your liking. All comments, likes and dislikes are welcome as well as suggestions. I amy eventually, with permissions of course, make a combo mod such as this for everyone. Here are the pics:

Main screen

AV1.jpg

Startup

AV2.jpg

Sirius w/ Guga buttons that I have redesigned

AV3.jpg

IPOD

AV4.jpg

FM Radio

AV5.jpg

EQUALIZER

AV6.jpg

SYSTEM SETTINGS

AV7.jpg

CONTACTS

AV8.jpg

NAV SETTINGS (NEW)

NV1.jpg

DEST MENU (NEW)

NV2.jpg

POI MENU (NEW)

NV3.jpg

MAIN MENU BUTTONS W/ 'NEW' SCHEME'S BUTTON

NV4.jpg

EXTRA'S MENU BUTTONS

NV5.jpg

ON ROUTE WITH ONBOARD TRIP METER

NV6.jpg

SPEEDOMETER WITH BLUETOOTH ICON

NV7.jpg

DIGI-DIAL WITH BLUETOOTH ICON (NEW)

NV8.jpg

CRUISE DIAL WITH BLUETOOTH ICON

NV9.jpg

TRIP COMPUTER (NEW)

NV10.jpg

ON SCREEN TRIP COMPUTER

NV11.jpg

ROUTE CANCELATION

NV12.jpg

POI W/ TELEPHONE CALL FUNCTION (NEW)

NV15.jpg

ROUTE PLANNER WITH NEW RETURN TO COCKPIT BUTTON

NV13.jpg

OFF SCREEN

NV14.jpg

post a download for the mod looks great would love to have it as my mod.

great job

Thanks, unfortunately, as I stated above I cannot post a download for this for two reasons. 1) The main screen is based on Dragon24's Project Mayhem Blue theme. He is presently working on a red theme and has spent a lot of time on it. I made his theme red to suit me, and if I was to post it, it would be disrespectful for his hard work that he has contributed to a truly awesome theme. 2) There is NO MSN in this mod as I have a F700BT and dont need it. 3) All the slots in the main screen in Diaftias mod, I have taken and put there for my means. They may not be what others want, and all the slots for that screen are used up, so anything new will have to be put in the extras screen. 4) I enjoy DPHursts new schemes as they have a new look for all seasons, all weather conditions day or night. To incorporate these schemes into Diaftias mod, I had to insert another folder in his Data.zip. What people were doing before when I had this posted in my previous mods was, when they wanted to upgrade their Nav mod, they failed to remove the added schemes as they are linked for my Data.zip that I have modded. No other Data.zip will work with the schemes and this caused problems and headaches because they do not understand this. So if I do ever post a mod like this for everyone, it will NOT have all these fantastik schemes as people change their Nav mod regularly and they do not delete the schemes that came with my mod when they change theirs.

But i don't like the font in the mainscreen. The other things are great!

The fonts are not part of the Data.zip or the image.res file, they have to be put in manually, so they are sort of a mod all by itself.

Everyone has a different taste for fonts. Even I get sick of a font after a while, even one that looks great. The nice thing is though, that all it takes is three files to be relocated in two screens and you have a whole new font in both, the NAV and the main screen. I have a dozen fonts on my SD card that ALL look great and when I get sick of one, I just add the other :D !

very nice work on the theme. hopefully i will be done mine soon.

Thanks, I will still be doing some minor changes, but nothing serious. I did the most changes with Diaftias mod, as I have changed a lot of the coding for the buttons and icons and even added some, as well as changing the color and changing a lot of bmp's to make them transparent against my red background. For your mod, I generally just changed some icons and 'of course' made it red to match my interior. I loved your blue, but it clashed with the interior of my car as my dials are red.

Again, I made a few changes such as colored the Guga buttons to off red, Put an Avic header in the empty Radio FM/ CD/SD/AM slot . I just found that there was something missing. I also incorporated Diaftias V2.2 mod into this with the split screen Nav

very nice way to make your own red theme. you did alot of editing on the images. i like the font you used on it and the avic logo in the radio is a nice touch.

I changed the ipod time scroll so it shouldnt be a big red square any more if you want to update your image.res

A/V Folder ` new ipod time scroll bar

746_32K_AV-100_32b

746_32K_AV-101_32b

746_32K_AV-102_32b

746_32K_AV-103_32b

Common Folder ~ should blend into the header now.

746_32K_MN-780_32b

746_32K_MN-782_32b

746_32K_MN-783_32b

746_32K_MN-784_32b

very nice way to make your own red theme. you did alot of editing on the images. i like the font you used on it and the avic logo in the radio is a nice touch.

I changed the ipod time scroll so it shouldnt be a big red square any more if you want to update your image.res

A/V Folder ` new ipod time scroll bar

746_32K_AV-100_32b

746_32K_AV-101_32b

746_32K_AV-102_32b

746_32K_AV-103_32b

Common Folder ~ should blend into the header now.

746_32K_MN-780_32b

746_32K_MN-782_32b

746_32K_MN-783_32b

746_32K_MN-784_32b

Thank you, I done that and it looks a lot better! I also changed the contacts BMP on the main page. Tell me what you think over the original