AVIC411.com

X910 Questions Bluetooth

Well I just had my 910 put in my truck last week. In my view the best money spent the only thing that I cannot find is two things. One my palm will not transfer contacts comes up with business cards has anyone seen this and have some way of transfering. Two my bluetooth comes over the speakers fine but the person on the phone can never hear me. Am I missing something to turn on I can place calls without a problem and is completes but the person I call cannot hear me. Any good Mod recomendations for this unit? Thanks in advance for anyones help....

When you go to transfer your contacts just hit "OK" on the screen that talks about business cards. what comes up after that? It should tranfer automatically.

If that doesnt work try going into your phone's bluetooth menu and transfer the contacts manually. sometimes it will say "send address book" or "send vcard" or "send contact". if it asks you how you want to send, choose via bluetooth.

it is also possible that your palm is not compatible with this function. what model phone do you have?

for your other question, can they hear you at all or is it completely silent on their end? first thing to check is the microphone. make sure it is plugged in securely and make sure the cable is not pinched running to the radio. you can also try relocating it if they can hear you but not very well.

do your voice commands work at all?

No my voice command does not work either. I am going to check the mic wire tonight thanks. The model of my phone is the palm treo pro. I think I have to send them one at a time what a pain in the drain. My blackberry syncs without an issue but I need my palm cause that is for work and the one I primarily use in my truck. As far as after business cards if I don't select one contact at a time it just says no numbers tranfered. I tried selecting all contacts and sending them that way but it is too much information I guess. Thanks for your help and if I could ask you one more question. If you hack this stereo and don't like it is it possible to revert back to the original install?

Thanks again it is much appriciated for a new guy at this.

So that post is the orginal setup that the stereo came with to reboot it back?

Thanks,

yup it brings it back like it just came out of the box.

also 1 thing that I don't see there but recommend is when you're done before you turn off power go in to myflash/user/user data/igo/save- and delete everything in there.