AVIC411.com

Hey guys. I just picked up a F700 and have upgraded it to the 2.08 firmware. Since I am just getting my feet wet, I was going to buy the cnsd-100 software to upgrade to 3 and get newer maps. Since that upgrade has been out for sometime, I am afraid a newer version is on the horizon.

Does anyone have a feel for when we can expect the next upgrade version for maps? Also if there is a place less expensive than amazon, I would appreciate the tip. I see that they were 60 bucks at one point, but now I cant find them for less than 100.

Hi fella,

I got my F900BT 2 weeks ago. Mines a EU version. I do think if you do a bit of reading you will manage to upgrade yours to the latest version for free. :-)

I would give links to files but mines the EU (UK) version and the files I used will be different... BUT the process will be the same.

First you will need to upgrade the WinCE version, then reload the Flashdrive data to the version 3 firmware, if it's then not the latest you will be able to us the offical upgrade from pioneer.

Steve