AVIC411.com

Connection status

Is it normal to have 13-14.5V as my power voltage? What I noticed was it's not stable at 12V, it always trickles between 13-14+

Also, I double checked the illumination wire and it is connected but doesn't dim when I lower the dimmer in my evo x.

Please see picture below. Thanks.

04092010015.jpg

The voltage is normal. The same thing happens in my 4Runner. Interestingly, the first sign that my old battery was dying was the connections status screen, the battery voltage was slowly going down in about two weeks' time. Put a new battery in and I'm running about 13.5 volts.

The illumination wire, if hooked up correctly, should dim the screen when the headlights are turned on. Does that happen for you?

I have a brand new car 2010 Mitsubishi Evo

I wish I had that kind of cash. ;)

Of course, I also wish the SHO came in a M/T.

I agree with the above, about the only car I know that'll drop to 12V when things are working fine is Honda, who likes to monkey with the power (via the ELD) to get better MPG.

I have a brand new car 2010 Mitsubishi Evo

I wish I had that kind of cash. ;)

Of course, I also wish the SHO came in a M/T.

I agree with the above, about the only car I know that'll drop to 12V when things are working fine is Honda, who likes to monkey with the power (via the ELD) to get better MPG.

You only live once :) that's what I was thinking when I got the car LOL

• 1 month later...

Please see picture below. Thanks.

04092010015.jpg

In the picture it has a red and yellow sat. The red one always has satellites but sometime the yellow one does and then later it wont. I wanted to know if this had anything to do with accuracy of the GPS. If not any idea why they are two different colors with varying levels of satellites?