AVIC411.com
JasonH

Z120BT iPod and XM Demo Video

i hope theres an option to use the old ipod interface, i dont like the look not, to much at once, and it doesnt look like an ipod now. and hopefully the ipod update time cause thats crazy

Its either the new interface or nothing at all. The old interface is over.

3+ years. It was first introduced with the D3 and vastly improved with the F series. The new interface is much improved from then.

You could always just get a 110 and not upgrade it. They are the same unit except for the new AV interface in the 120 and newer maps.

Hi,

I am new here. Just got my z110 LOVE IT!!!!! I happen to agree that I think I like the old i-pod interface better...will there be an option to down grade firmware if we don't like it after trying it????

Mike

Hi,

I am new here. Just got my z110 LOVE IT!!!!! I happen to agree that I think I like the old i-pod interface better...will there be an option to down grade firmware if we don't like it after trying it????

Mike

You won't want to downgrade from Z120BT after you mess with it, its awesome, song selection is sooo much better.

Today was my first time playing with the Z110BT at Fry's Electronics. Thing is pretty sick, can't wait to install mine.