AVIC411.com

Bluetooth Keeps Disconecting

I am having the same issue with the SGH D900 (Samsung Black Carbon) that just came out. It is not a pocket pc, and doesnt use WM5. It does connect to the internet, play mp3s, etc. Any solutions to this would be very appreciated. Im trying to figure out if I should install the bluetooth update and disable my ducati bypass .. . .or find another solution. Has anyone with this problem resolved it with the bluetooth update?

treo 650 with pioneer:

Treo 650 have gotten Bluetooth Patch on them sometime ago. The phone you just got from Palm can you make sure you have the latest Palm OS patch? I think the OS version is5.x. Check that you have the latest patch.

2nd, as someone already suggested, try repairing by clearing old entries or just changing the pioneer bluetooth password and that would require a re-pairing of both units.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can someone please verify the characters that are in the DWORD below. I need to know what the 3rd character in the DWORD is below. It is the character that follows "bt". Is this third character a lower case "L" or is this a PIPE Symbol "|". Thanks in advance to anyone that can help with this.

A lot of the time this happens because BT is going into suspend mode to save power. The resolution is to use a registry editor on your PPC (I reccomend PHMedit) and do the following

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\State\ Suspend, add a new DWORD called btl1: (note the colon, the colorn must be there), with a DWORD value of 2. This will tell the PPC not to put BT into suspend mode and will maintain a constant bluetooth connection if another bt device is around

I just installed the bluetooth module on my Z-1 it works for a couple of miniutes then drops the bluetooth connection out of no where. I am using a verizion XV-6700 Pocket pc phone. Any ideas? Also the FM reception is terrible the reception is perfect with the stock radio so I know the antennna and wire is good. Are these units notorious for this? the antenna in the care isn't great it's in the rear glass of my STi. I purchased a better antenna do you think this will help?

Drops the BT connection as shown on the Z1 screen? Not a call? I've had my Z1 connecting with a T650 (Palm OS) since August. I have experienced the BT connection break and almost immediately re-connect. Not often but a few times. I've used it so much that I drop calls, not from a BT connection issue, but lack of cellular coverage. Do you have your phone connecting with BT to any other device (PC??) If so, how's that working. I have actually sync'd via BT with my PC and LT. Don't think its the Z1 BT implementation.

I'd check your BT settings.

Dennis

I had an unlocked QTek 9100 that worked great with the Z1. I now have the Cingular 8525 and I cannot seem to connect. If I am reading correctly some of you actually got the 8525 to work but are experiencing drops. Is there something that was done to get it to initially work (patch, update) or did it work immediately. Can someone help?

I played around with the sequence I was pairing the device. I put the phone in discovery mode. It found the NAV system but then when it asked for the password, I then went to the NAV and selected the option to register by phone. Then I went back to the phone and put in the passkey.