AVIC411.com

Hey guys just installed the unit into the car and everything seems to be working great except for voice help. Basically it does not talk... it lowers the volume and i have all the other volume settings turned up but there is no text to speech. Even the button beep noise does not make any sound. anyone know of a setting i am missing or what?

AV settings as mute: guide/tel/vr, Tel/vr, and off (i've gone through all of these for no change)

Guidance/tel Sp: L+R SP, left sp, right sp (all to no avail)

System settings has volume menu (beep is on and tried off still nothing, guidance all the way on and off and still nothing)

Sounds like you have something connected wrong. Check your outputs. Play some music and fade from front to rear. Like I said earlier, VR only works on the front. That goes for Bluetooth also...

All the sound is working fine from all the speakers. But like i said i am not using any of the RCA wires which have that output sound like you said. I don't have a clue how to use any of those since all the harnesses i bought were to keep the stock amp working. I don't remember reading anywhere that those wires were necessary and I don't remember there being a normal output wire from the unit and I know there is an input one from the harness...

I got a dodge magnum rt 2005, harnesses are pac c2r-chy4 and pac swi-ps and all the wires look to be connected correctly

yes sir everything is installed and working correctly except for no voice guidance or sound from bluetooth

Would the bypass effect this at all? I know i have done it correctly because i've been able to change my route while driving I don't get any warning.

From the manual I see the only output sound does come from RCA but i've never heard of people having to plug these into the amp at all... considering i am not using rear entertainment or anything