AVIC411.com

Problem Updating Firmware.

I download the AVICZ110 file is on the top layer of my SD memory card and I insert it into the SD slot of my AVICZ110BT but nothing happens. I have waited several minutes for an install screen to pop up or for the system to reboot, but again nothing happens. I have tried 2 different SD cards (a lexar 512MB and a ScanDisk 2GB card) to no avail. I checked the Application version and it reads 1.000 not 1.001. If anyone can provide any help I would much appreciate it, thanks.

When you say AVICZ110 file, you mean folder right?

You need to download the zip file, and copy the AVICZ110 folder to the root of the SD Card, making sure nothing else is on it. Also, make sure the SD Card is formatted as FAT32, not NTFS.

Same problem here I tried 3 different cards, and nothing happens, The AVICZ110 folder is in the root directory, in fact it's the only thing on the disk. I know disk's work because I was able to play the wav files on the disks, and my recent trip let me export the gas mileage files to one of them. I guess I'll call Pioneer on Monday to see what the deal is.

Guys according to the release notes this only address an issue with the parking brake error message that some people were receiving. Doesn't seem worth the trouble to me.

You are probably right, I am just concerned about this occurring every time a fw update becomes available, specially when the 120 update becomes available. I'm going to try calling Pioneer tomorrow but I expect I'll have to leave a voice mail since they always seem to be busy.