AVIC411.com
antnee

Yea....Im pissed. Got my Car Radio Stolen tonight...

i feel your pain. i just moved to chicago and was here less than a month and had my f700bt stolen...total bill of 3800 in damage. whole dash had to be replaced, window, door panel, etc. they just jammed screw drivers in and started breaking everything to get it. but it did allow me to upgrade to a z2 and viper 5901 alarm system :)

i feel your pain. i just moved to chicago and was here less than a month and had my f700bt stolen...total bill of 3800 in damage. whole dash had to be replaced, window, door panel, etc. they just jammed screw drivers in and started breaking everything to get it. but it did allow me to upgrade to a z2 and viper 5901 alarm system :)

Holy crap, that is terrible....

I just moved to a small farm town in IL. There was a bunch of reports of robberies but that's because people leave their doors unlocked.

Did you have insurance on it?

I have full coverage so I'm hoping they would replace all my invested car audio if it ever did get stolen.

The good thing though is that they could just pull the unit out since it's not tied down to anything...I guess..