AVIC411.com

MB-3DCars1.0 Add-On up to 1.1a -07/14/10 UP-

Deleted files. 06/24/10

I note that this add-on does not interest many people because the only subjects who post merely to sting only models 3Dde this add-on for manuellemen manually put in their notice and continue to manually change their sys.txt. In this case, find your own 3D models!

If you do not know Poas, take also the setting that I built in my sys.txt and allows better positioning on the GPS map 3D.

I do not appreciate people who do not respect other people's work!

For over a year that I come on this forum, I see that there are more skinners than modders ! The problem is that many skinners say they modders lol !

Hey MB,RESPECT!!I have installed your mod and tried it (and 3D cars)and they work just fine,thank you.I needed a couple of attempts to save my settings(ie move the SAVE folder)but after that it is fine.The only minor thing I have noticed is that on the route planning screen it shows remove(-) destination,remove via ets when it should say ADD(+) destination.add via etc.It also shows the same problem when you come to remove start,remove destination etc,it is showing + instead of -.I hope you can understand what i am saying!Thank God you and Abb are around to keep this forum going!All the best to you.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deleted files. 06/24/10

I note that this add-on does not interest many people because the only subjects who post merely to sting only models 3Dde this add-on for manuellemen manually put in their notice and continue to manually change their sys.txt. In this case, find your own 3D models!

If you do not know Poas, take also the setting that I built in my sys.txt and allows better positioning on the GPS map 3D.

For over a year that I come on this forum, I see that there are more skinners than modders ! The problem is that many skinners say they modders lol !

Dont' really understand what you are saying, but if you are looking for a compliment, then you did a great job. Not really sure who is disrespecting you, but I am not a modder, just a copier and I was just wondering where you got those 3d cars and how to make a pickup truck. If anyone has any info that would be great.

Thank you

The only minor thing I have noticed is that on the route planning screen it shows remove(-) destination,remove via ets when it should say ADD(+) destination.add via etc.It also shows the same problem when you come to remove start,remove destination etc,it is showing + instead of -.I hope you can understand what i am saying!Thank God you and Abb are around to keep this forum going!All the best to you.

I'll check this but it is definitely a problem with your backup files. I did not have this issue and users of my forum does very promptly report anything about it.

Deleted files. 06/24/10

misterblue,

I too echo gnasr when I say that yours is a great add-on. I apologize if I offended you when I mentioned "no pickup truck". I've been looking for a 3d model of a pickup for a long time and thought with the additinal models that you offered, there might be one there. I'm not a modder and don't have the skills to model one or I would do it myself. Keep up the good work!

Redeye

Deleted files. 06/24/10

misterblue,

I too echo gnasr when I say that yours is a great add-on. I apologize if I offended you when I mentioned "no pickup truck". I've been looking for a 3d model of a pickup for a long time and thought with the additinal models that you offered, there might be one there. I'm not a modder and don't have the skills to model one or I would do it myself. Keep up the good work!

Redeye

Redeye Have a look here.http://www.igo8mods.com/dimka_download.htm

Redeye Have a look here.http://www.igo8mods.com/dimka_download.htm

Thanks ovalball! I'll check it out

I looked there are tons of cars but still not pickups.

How about one off the TomTom site?It might be possible to use/convert one of thier pick ups to use on the IGO.I don't know but i bet Abb does!!!ITT has pick up trucks..loads of them.

From my research, it seems Gurjon be the first to create this add-on but it is possible that I am wrong.

I indicated in my first topic

How about one off the TomTom site?It might be possible to use/convert one of thier pick ups to use on the IGO.I don't know but i bet Abb does!!!ITT has pick up trucks..loads of them.

The problem is mainly to find software that supports the format for iGo mdl. I found their use was not easy.

@ gnasr74, I accuse you of anything.

Again I am not sure if I offended you due to your broken english, but like I said thanks for all your contributions. You are doing a great job.

There is no problem, I do not feel offended by your posts. This is how my works have begun to be diverted me irritated. Since all interest of this add-on is being able to change when you want 3D vehicle while being able to choose the size you want, avoiding all that tedious manipulations under TESTMODE

Excuse my bad language, I do my best :roll::wink:

@ gnasr74, In MP you have indicated that you have 3D models. This is version Fr (no time to translate, Google Translate is your friend :wink: ) my instructions to add or remove models of your choice (it's pretty simple). If you have trouble, send me your files and I'll see if we can correct them.

Vous pouvez parfaitement compléter la liste des véhicules 3D.

Pour ça, il vous faut au moins 2 fichiers :

xxx.mdl

xxx.tex

Ces 2 fichiers doivent porter le même nom. A l'aide d'un éditeur hexadécimal, il faut vérifier en début du fichier xxx.mdl, que le nom de fichier .tex indiqué porte bien le même nom de fichier.

exemple :

si xxx.mdl contient xxx.tex = c'est bon

xxx.tex = c'est bon pour tout

si xxx.mdl contient xyx.tex = pas bon

xxx.tex = le fichier .mdl ne va pas trouver le fichier qu'il lui faut, dans ce cas corriger le nom .tex indiqué dans le fichier xxx.mdl. Attention vous ne devez pas changer le nombre de caractère.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pour compléter la liste des véhicules il suffit de placer les 2 fichiers de véhicules dans le dossier 3DCars se trouvant dans :

My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\3DCars

De préférence, il faut aussi une image xxx.bmp à placer dans :

My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\3DCars\bmp

Elle servira de vignette de sélection. Si ce fichier ne porte pas le même nom que pour le .mdl et .tex auquel il correspond ou si ce fichier bmp n'existe pas, le système affichera une vignette "vide". Vous pouver créer cette image en respectant la bonne taille..

Si vous possédez aussi les fichiers (facultatifs) :

xxx_ghost.mdl (parfois aussi xxx_ghost.tex)

xxx_night.mdl (idem xxx_night.tex)

xxx_grey.mdl (idem xxx_grey.mdl)

placez-les dans leurs dossiers respectifs se trouvant dans :

My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\3DCars

* Une fois les nouveaux modèles placé dans votre avic, accéder à la page de choix des véhicules puis cliquer sur "Scanner Liste", une nouvelle liste est ainsi créé.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Pour une suppression de modèle xxx.mdl, xxx.tex, xxx.bmp etc... (sous Testmode) il est impératif de supprimer la liste des véhicules en cours. Sinon vous aurez un plantage de l'avic au moment du prochain accés à la liste des véhicules.

La suppression de la liste se fait dans :

My Flash Disk\APL2\iGo\Save\userlists\

- effacer le fichier 3DCar_list

Au prochain accés à la page de liste des véhicules, cliquer sur "Scanner Liste" pour en re-créer une nouvelle à partir des modèles actuellement dans votre avic.

@ gnasr74, I accuse you of anything.

Again I am not sure if I offended you due to your broken english, but like I said thanks for all your contributions. You are doing a great job.

It is not any of you that he is pissed at, it is me. He left me a derogatory PM. I guess that he didn't like me explaining how to install his 3D cars in other mods manually. I really didn't understand it because I spent weeks doing up my schemes (and trust me, they were a lot of work), and I didn't care what mod they were used in. I even explained to one member step by step how to make my schemes work in the mod that he was using. I dunno? I just thought that we were here to help each other

@ abb1, Yes, we're here to help. But what about the use of this add-on that took me many, many hours to run on AVIC This also includes the scripts that I modified and the ones I created to make this add-on practical use (resize models). If my work is what you have learned could be used in the GFX folder iGo folder in interesting you in my mod you would have also noticed that I used an audio folder in the iGo folder. The principle is to be able to update some files without having to modify the data.zip every time.

The problem with messages on how not to use my add-on that they had nothing to do in this topic. For this you enough for sharing your discovery in the topic for your mod, since you seem to have understood all interest of this add-on that can easily be supported by any other mod (I 'I wanted it).

@ gnasr74, Do you understand how to update models of vehicles ? Otherwise, I'll translate the proceedings.