AVIC411.com

MB-3DCars1.0 Add-On up to 1.1a -07/14/10 UP-

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In first post I explain that this add-on used with my mod (MB-IDT3.0-4, the link is dedicated to the topic indicated).

Read the details of my mod MB-IDT3.0-4 and MB-IDT3.0-3.

I'm not satisfied I just change the visual aspects of the mod IDT3.0, I adjusted, I've modified the options and set the options in short I am not simply copy what was already :wink:

As I mentioned earlier, this add-on can be fully supported by other mods. Suffice it to modder to add a few lines of code in their data.zip to use it. It will be easy for them, I made the most of the work (making this add-on functional AVIC), modification, creation of new scripts and new option to choose different sizes of vehicles.

Everything is detailed in the dedicated subjects

What is really new is this issue:

The 3D models are available as not all the same starting size and this does not satisfy me, I worked for over a week on the creation of an option to choose different sizes (6 in all). Let me tell you I have not seen this type of option also for this add-on.

choixtaille3dcars-1d83f35.jpg

With the MOD MB-IDT 3.04x and this addon, you can choose your car and the size you prefer for your 3D car just by a clic (and not with a custumize sys.txt).

Either way, I didn't use the installer but I just extracted the file and installed them manually. This worked in my mod and it will work in any mod. It is well worth it as these are really awesome cars with amazing realism. One question though, did you make these yourself or did you get these somewheres else?

Either way, I didn't use the installer but I just extracted the file and installed them manually. This worked in my mod and it will work in any mod. It is well worth it as these are really awesome cars with amazing realism. One question though, did you make these yourself or did you get these somewheres else?

Ok Abb1, is there any chance that you can give us idiots a step by step instructions to add this to our mods manually. I am not even sure which file to download, is it a matter of just putting in the bitmaps and the ui files in the 800_480 folder?

Ok Abb1, is there any chance that you can give us idiots a step by step instructions to add this to our mods manually. I am not even sure which file to download, is it a matter of just putting in the bitmaps and the ui files in the 800_480 folder?

Just download the 'Install_MB-3DCars1.0-AddOn.7z' file, extract it and pick out the car you want by viewing the bmp's. Then pick the .mdl and .tex file of the car that you want. Exact step by step operations after that, you can find in IDT's mods in the first post. It is easy! In a nutshell, just take the .mdl and .tex file of the car that you want and put them in the GFX folder in your DATA.zip (yes, you have to extract your Data.zip and then rezip it when you are done). Then make the changes as described in IDT's thread to your SYS.txt and that is it.

Just download the 'Install_MB-3DCars1.0-AddOn.7z' file, extract it and pick out the car you want by viewing the bmp's. Then pick the .mdl and .tex file of the car that you want. Exact step by step operations after that, you can find in IDT's mods in the first post. It is easy! In a nutshell, just take the .mdl and .tex file of the car that you want and put them in the GFX folder in your DATA.zip (yes, you have to extract your Data.zip and then rezip it when you are done). Then make the changes as described in IDT's thread to your SYS.txt and that is it.

Sorry for being vague. I have 3d cars working, I am talking about how to add this add on so that i can adjust the car settings. I just basically am looking at where the ui files go and those images. dont mean to be a pain.

Sorry for being vague. I have 3d cars working, I am talking about how to add this add on so that i can adjust the car settings. I just basically am looking at where the ui files go and those images. dont mean to be a pain.

I dont know, I adjust the car settings manually in the SYS.txt. It is too easy. I dont trust .exe files as it does everything for you and then you dont know what it has done when things get messed up. I prefer to do this manually as it is so simple that an .exe file for this is really not necessary. That is just my opinion though

Where do you get the 3D cars from? I am looking for a pickup truck and can't find one.

Hey gnasr,

Still no pickup truck....must be very difficult to model one! Just out of curiosity, what kind are you looking for?

I myself am looking for a late model F150.

Redeye

Deleted files. 06/24/10

I note that this add-on does not interest many people because the only subjects who post merely to sting only models 3Dde this add-on for manuellemen manually put in their notice and continue to manually change their sys.txt. In this case, find your own 3D models!

If you do not know Poas, take also the setting that I built in my sys.txt and allows better positioning on the GPS map 3D.

I do not appreciate people who do not respect other people's work!

For over a year that I come on this forum, I see that there are more skinners than modders ! The problem is that many skinners say they modders lol !

Where do you get the 3D cars from? I am looking for a pickup truck and can't find one.

Hey gnasr,

Still no pickup truck....must be very difficult to model one! Just out of curiosity, what kind are you looking for?

I myself am looking for a late model F150.

Redeye

I guess no one likes trucks. I am looking for a chevy 1500 silverado or any type of pickup truck.