AVIC411.com

I am new to this forum and havent hacked or modded my F700BT at all. I recently updated my ipod touch to the 4.0 and now randomly while im playing music off my touch the unit will just restart and freeze at the loading screen until i disconnect my touch from the cable... anything to help would be awesome, thanks in advance

Yeah, I can no longer use the ipod function. It connects and the current song appears on the screen, however the song wont play. It just stays paused. Also I noticed that now the handsfree uses the iphone ring tone when it rings rather than the default f900bt tone and when i asnwered the phone froze. Im not sure if this is related to a skin upgrade i did or the iOS4 iphone upgrade.

Has anybody else experienced any of these issues?

Regards

Toby

I am having this exact same problem. I am using a F90BT. Have you been able to fix your problem?

Yeah, I can no longer use the ipod function. It connects and the current song appears on the screen, however the song wont play. It just stays paused. Also I noticed that now the handsfree uses the iphone ring tone when it rings rather than the default f900bt tone and when i asnwered the phone froze. Im not sure if this is related to a skin upgrade i did or the iOS4 iphone upgrade.

Has anybody else experienced any of these issues?

Regards

Toby

Well I plugged my iphone back in and i works fine now...I was also having problems with the bluetooth. But after using my ipod video for about a week and plugging my iOS4 iphone back in it seems to work fine. I dont know what the deal was. The bluetooth now works as well but i had a hard time getting it to connect for the first time for some reason

Yep, at first my iPhone 4 would play my audiobook fine through my f700bt, I added some songs and now the f700 doesn't control it, if I start playing something and plug it in it will play through the speakers but I'm guessing it's treating it as a flash drive (like I said, no controls).

• 4 weeks later...